☀︎︎A Walk In The Park☀︎︎ (Old)

Warnings - None
Requested by - Me (Aka, StarAtHome)
Reader Pronouns -They/Them/Theirs
Characters - Wilbur Soot. Y/n

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I could hear Wilbur humming from upstairs. I just loved it when I wake up knowing Wilbur will cook breakfast for me, it's an amazing feeling. I sat up and stretched, waking myself up. I stood up and gently headed down the stairs. Once I reached the bottom of the steps, I could see Wilbur sitting at the table waiting for me to wake up.

Y'now, you could've eaten without me?

Wilbur looked up from his phone.

Good morning love.

He smiled, and I smiled back. His smile is as bright as the sun and as calming as the sky, whenever Wilbur would smile, I would too I can't help myself. I sat down at the table and we began to eat the pancakes. After we finished eating, we put everything away.

Go get dressed, we're going somewhere.

He was up to something, the smirk on his face told me so.

I ran up to stairs, those pancakes gave me a huge boost of energy. I got dressed as fast as lightning, or at least that's was Wilbur said. I put on my shoes and we headed out. We didn't take the car, it was a walk.

Ok, so where are we going exactly?

For a walk!

(Sigh) What are we going to do on the walk

What do you want to do on the walk?

Can we get ice cream?

Sure? Why not!

Wilbur then grabbed my hand and swung it side to side. It wasn't long before we got to the ice cream shop.

Hi! Can I get one strawberry cone and and one (Favorite ice cream flavor) cone please? Thank you!

Wilbur reached into his pocket and pulled out a few dollars.

Why does this taste so good?

Because it's ice cream Y/n? Ice cream is always good.

I know that Wilbur, like, why does this taste better than it usually does?

Maybe your taste buds are broken?

Maybe- did you just say "Maybe your taste buds are broken?

Yeah.

My TaStE bUds ArE nOt BrOkEn!!

We entered the park and began to walk circles around the park untill we finished our ice creams. After our ice creams, we sat down at one of the benches. I rested my head on Wilbur's shoulder and he rested his head on my head.

It's so hot out here.

Probably because I'm here.

You're so annoying Wilbur!

So are you!

I shoved him and we both broke into laughter, I gotta admit, we got some pretty weird glances from other people. After the park Wilbur and I went shopping for a few things and went home to watch a movie.

--------------------------------------------------
(Edited)
Thanks for reading!💙💜🖤

474 Words