Chapter 1: Its nice to see you

Cale looked around his sorroundings. The familiar feeling of suffocating but breathing at the same time, the familiar feeling of instinctual fear running through his body. He was in a place he really wished he wasn't.

He made eye contact with the thing in front of him.

"...you motherfucker."

The blood colored eyes immediately turned into crescent moons at his coarse language.

– Yes, fearlessly greeting me like this. That is one of the reasons why I desire you as well.

"Cut the crap. You're gonna put me in one of your tests again?"

Despite the coldness and shaking of his body facing the being that was the embodiment of both wickedness and despair, his insides were boiling. These motherfucking gods just do whatever the hell they want.

The being chuckled.

– Intelligent as well. I told you didn't I? I'll make you want me.

Cale tried to move his body, to atleast poke those blood red eyes out for treating him like some kind of toy he can just take and throw around. But it was futile.

The chilling voice continued.

– I look forward to how you'll do this time as well.

The being laughed.

"Ugh!"

It's loud laughter that seem to shake the area made Cale curl up, his ears ringing as though they were about to burst.

He started to feel his connection with the world break again, his senses turning numb before hearing the Sealed God's voice one last time.

– Don't even hope of other gods helping you this time. They already paid a hefty price making a deal last time, they won't be able to create another deal with the others. Their children won't be of help to you this time as well.

Cale questioned what he meant by that but his consciousness was slowly fading.

He willed himself to speak.

"...Fuck you."

That made him feel slightly better. He had wanted to atleast say that to this prick but the only response he got was another round of loud laughter.

'Ugh!'

His eyes clenched at the terrible pain shooting through his body, he felt as if something was choking him, blocking his airways.

He struggled to breath.

And once he could breath again...

His eyes shot open.

"Haaa...haaa..."

With his hand on his neck, trying to steady his breathing, he looked around.

It was dark, he couldn't see anything.

Only feeling the cold floor and the chilling feeling of metal wrapped around his ankle.

"Fuck..."

Yes, fuck inde—

Cale turned to the side in shock after hearing the voice beside him.

His eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and he could see...

"Your highness?"

"Huh? Cale? Where— no wait, why do you look like that?"

'Look like what?'

Cale frowned and looked down at himself.

He could see that his hands were smaller than they normally were and he wore clothes that looked too worn out. He also just noticed how his voice sounded oddly different, sounding much younger.