Capítulo 15

This is the shortest chapter I've posted ever, it's obviously a filler and kinda silly but there's not much to add to this chapter and a bit more shit to throw into Clara's life. But it just doesn't make sense to extend this chapter lol
Vote and comment if you're enjoying it so far?
Thank you pretty babies !x
__________________________
"Well hang a 'Don't disturb' note on your door or something," Pearl tells me and throws a cushion to Zayn's head.

"Your face!" He laughs catching it in the air.

He's been teasing her since we got out the room, while Pearl just tells me how disturbing and traumatising it was for her.
If Zayn hadn't been here I'd probably be torturing myself about everything she's saying.

"Shall we go to the pictures?" I ask them both while I dust the shelf.

"I need to watch insurgent," Pearl squeals jumping up from the couch.

I smile back at her and see Zayn eyeing her as if he was worried for her mental sanity.

"Zayn?" I ask dusting under the telly.

"Uh, don't think I can," he says sticking his lips out in thought. "I promised Maggie I'd spend the day with her," he shrugs.

"Who?" That bïtch.

"Maggie, from work?" he says as if I was stupid.

"Oh, her," I say walking out the front room.

*

ZAYN'S POV

After spending a whole four hours with Maggie, I must say her laugh is too loud and I'd never notice her front teeth are crooked.

I know it's a genuine laugh and reactions but there's something about her that seems off... I'd say she's false if I didn't know her.

Maggie's cool, she doesn't have much to say, she's funny though, gets a joke. Cool to be around.

"Where are you?" Louis shouts down the line when I answer my phone.

"Your doorstep, open the door," I say and kick his front door.

I rest on the wall next to his door and push my phone back into the pocket.

"Took you long enough huh?" Louis says opening the door and diseapearing into his flat.

I make my way to the living room and lay on the couch with a yawn.

"Wanna tell me what went down yesterday?" he asks sitting on the small couch, a splif in his hand.

"Why did she tell you? Fuck," I growl sitting up and snatching the splif out his fingers.

I place it between my lips and fish the lighter out my front pocket, stretching back to get my hand through it.

I told Clara these fucking trousers would be to tight to even breathe in.

"Cause she cares," he shrugs in thought. "And she wants me to find out what you did," he nods to himself as if he'd just realised.

"I would've told her if I wanted her to know man," I explain taking a drag.

I need to push all the shit out of my head at least for a few hours.