Chapter Six ~ "You're adorable when you moan"

((I'll correct mistakes later✏️))

"Charlie?" I hollered from the living room where I sat huddled in a bunch of blankets with the tv remote on my lap.

"What?" I heard a voice holler back.

"Bring me some popcorn please?" I moaned. I heard a snigger to my left.

"Can I help you?" I replied sarcastically, rolling my head to the side and glaring at Reece.

"You're adorable when you moan" he giggled before blushing a violent shade of red.

"That wasn't a euphemism" he muttered, staring blankly at the tv, his cheeks still blushed.

I clutched my stomach in laughter as I rolled off the sofa, landing with a loud bang.

Charlie came rushing into the room.

"What happened?" He yelled frantically, with a bowl in one hand and the packet of popcorn in another.

"Reece just made me laugh" I sighed, pushing myself up and leaning against the bottom of the sofa.

Charlie gave Reece a puzzled look before shrugging and slumping back towards the kitchen. Reece and I sat in an awkward silence before Charlie returned with two bowls of popcorn and three cans of coke. He slumped down on the sofa next to Reece and stared at me.

"Are you going to be awkward and sit on the floor or are you going to join us on the sofa?" He asked sarcastically.

I just laughed and shrugged before joining Charlie and Reece on the sofa. We flicked through the multitude of movies on Netflix before settling for the Inbetweeners two which Julie, Charlie's mum, had brought previously.

We watched for about 20 minutes before my eyes started feeling heavy and my eyelids drooped. I'd just closed my eyes before I felt two hands grab my legs and spin my around. I opened my eyes slowly to see Charlie reach over for a cream pillow and shove it under my head before laying my legs over his lap and grabbing the nearest blanket.

He smiled at me sweetly before returning his attention back to the tv, I watched him giggle at every joke. His eyes crinkled and his smile plastered on his face.

"I'm going to get a drink" Reece huffed in an aggravated tone.

"Uh, yeah same" I voiced awkwardly before smiling apologetically to Charlie and pushing the blanket off my body and following Reece into the kitchen.

I tiptoed slowly into the freezing room as I saw Reece leaning against the counter with his back to me, obviously on his phone. I walked slowly over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What are you doing?" Reece asked confused.

"I don't know" I replied, slipping my arms away from his waist and staring down at the ground, shifting awkwardly from side to side.

"You don't do it like that" I heard him whisper before a body pressed up against mine and pushed me against the counter.

"How do you do it then?" I whispered, slowly glancing up to Reece's face, just centimetres away from mine.

His eyes wandered up and down my face before he placed both his hands onto my hips and pulled me into him.

"Like this" he whispered, his breath warm on my face as his lips connected with mine in a passionate kiss.

I relaxed into the kiss as I snaked my arms around his neck. I couldn't help but moan slightly as he deepened the kiss. He eventually pulled away and rested his forehead against mine, staring down at my lips, a small smirk spread across his face.

"You're adorable when you moan" he smirked.

I blushed slightly before slapping him lightly on the arm and changing the subject abruptly.

"Charlie's going to kill us" I giggled.

"Why?" Reece asked confused, standing back slightly.

"Because you're like his best friend and so am I" I sighed, tilting my head to the side and staring into his gorgeous brown eyes.

"So..." Reece laughed.

"I might lose him as a best friend" I sighed, staring down at the ground, trying to hide my teary eyes. Losing Charlie was my worst nightmare.

Reece pulled me into him again and rested his head on my shoulder, leaving small sweet kisses on my neck.

He smirked into the kisses and whispered:

"More of you for me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N SORRY THE CHAPTER'S LATE AND SHORT BUT REECE FEELS AGAIN

THANKYOU FOR READING

Please Vote//Comment//Share💘