Chapter Eight ~ Tell me a secret?

//I'll correct mistakes later✏️\\

I woke up to the sound of an iPhone camera shutting. I opened my eyes slightly, adjusting to the bright light. I could feel a heart beating below me.

"Oh shit, she's awake" I heard Casey snigger, before the stumble of chairs arose.

"Yes, yes she is" I spoke sternly. I opened my eyes fully and glared at the boys, who stood positioned around the double bed, staring eagerly at Reece and I.

I realised my position on the bed and shot up. I was lying across Reece's chest with his arm around my waist. My sudden movement woke Reece.

"What's going on?" His raspy voice spoke as he adjusted to his surroundings.

"Your friends are being twats" I sighed, spinning around and staring at the beautiful boy who lay before me.

"I'm sorry but you two are goals" James laughed in a high pitch voice, as he jumped onto the bed next to me.

Jake laughed hysterically and bounded around the room.

"This is so going on Twitter" Barclay laughed. He was fully engrossed on his phone, clearly amused by the situation.

"Barclay!" I exclaimed, leaping across the bed to interrupt his tweet.

"Oops" Barclay laughed as I was within centimetres of his face. I gave him a death glare before collapsing onto the bed in a laughing fit. I was still laughing until a small figure jumped onto my stomach and knocked the air out of me.

"Jake!" I whispered, trying to push him off me.

"Leah!" Jake whispered back, smiling down at me with his sparkling brown eyes. A permanent grin on his rosy face.

"Can you get off me?" I asked politely as I finally got my breath back.

Jake eventually agreed and took his body off me before he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of Charlie's small bedroom. I was surprised how all 9 of us fit in there, Charlie's bedroom was like the tardis.

"Jake" I muttered, not wanting to speak too loudly as he continued to drag me down the landing.

"Leah" Jake muttered back.

"Where are we going?" I groaned. I slumped down the landing, Jake's grasp still firmly around my wrist.

"You'll see" he replied as he spun around quickly and shot me a short but sweet wink.

He continued to drag me around the house until we reached the living room where he left me stood awkwardly in front of the tv as he rumbled around in the cupboard.

"Jake, what the hell are you doing?" I laughed.

I could hear the mumble of laughter from the boys upstairs.

"I-can't-find-them!" Jake stuttered as he looked for this mysterious object.

It took a total of three minutes before Jake spun around with a mischievous grin on his face and his hands behind his back.

"What've you got?" I placed my hands firmly on my hips and grinned at him.

Jake's grin increased across his face as he pulled two nerf guns out from behind his back. He waved them in front of my face and laughed.

"Jake, you naughty boy" I smirked. I took the gun from his left hand and loaded it up with bullets.

"Are you ready?" Jake asked, he stood firmly with his feet spread apart, a determined smirk on his face.

I nodded slowly and followed him out of the room and up the stairs, careful not to make a noise. We paused outside Charlie's bedroom door, Jake on the left and me on the right. He counted down from 3 to 1 on his fingers before he banged the door open with his foot and barged through.