Epilogue

Hermione POV:

The last ten years have been insane, but in the best way possible.

On the one year anniversary of Fred and I coming out of our comas, he proposed on the beach in Brazil. We had a small ceremony at the Burrow with just the Weasleys, Harry, Draco, and Luna.

Fred and I spent two weeks in Paris for our honeymoon.

When we returned, someone had leaked pictures from our wedding and honeymoon to the press along with a lot of private information about us. It turns out that there was another reporter who was an animagus who had been spying on us.

Fred and I were appalled at the information. We wanted to have kids, but we didn't want them raised with no privacy, and so we made the decision to disappear.

Fred and I were able to handle the business side of Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes from our house in Brazil, while George worked in the store and eventually managed the 10 different stores all across the world.

We obviously couldn't just leave our family, so Weasley Sunday Dinners were reinstated.

In order to avoid the public eye, we Flooed into the Burrow and directly out of it.

After one year of marriage we decided to start trying for kids. Our efforts paid off, and we were blessed with three beautiful children.

We also sent our children to Castelobruxo in the Amazon Rainforest.

My oldest is Alexander Remus Granger-Weasley. He is 17 years old. He has my tanned skin and hazel eyes, but his hair is a mix of his father's red and my brown. His curly, auburn hair is a bit longer, but stops at his ears. Alex is very studious like I was and he works very hard at his dreams.

My second oldest is Sebastian William Granger-Weasley. He is 16 years old. Sebastian is almost a carbon copy of me. His brown hair is cut close to his head. But he acts more like Fred, he is our jokester and we have had to ban pranking from the house because we were constantly watching over our shoulders.

My youngest is Flynn Ginevra Granger-Weasley. They are 14 years old. Flynn looks the most like Fred with their pale skin, freckles, and signature red hair. They wear their wavy red hair to their shoulders. They are more selective of their interest in learning. They study and read extensively, but only about subjects they want to learn about.

I am so incredibly grateful for our perfect life in Brazil. Fred and I love our family so much, and we thankfully haven't had to deal with reporters since our wedding.

It's been amazing and I'm looking forward to the rest of our life, hopefully with less craziness.