Plan

Introducing Ritika Badiani

Vaish's co-worker and friend. Not an important role. 

★━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━★

Vaish was designing the outfit when someone tapped her shoulder making her turn around. 

Sm1: Why do you look so frustrated? 

Vaish: Just not able to design the outfit properly. You here? 

Sm1: Its break time. 

Vaish: Already? 

Sm1: Yeah, continue this after break. 

Vaish: No. If I get late in submitting our boss will kill me Rits. 

Rits: Ok, show what problem are you facing. 

Vaish showed her all the tries of her drawing till now and what she was supposed to draw. 

Vaish: Everything goes fine till this lower part comes. 

Rits: You just had to add few lines, rest is fine in this one. Look, add in these areas. 

She said while taking one of the sheets and pointing out the spots to draw the lines in. Vaish did it and it was proper now. 

Vaish: Thank you, you saved me. 

Rits: That's why I say don't stress so much and think calmly. But it was expected after the number of tries for you to get frustrated, its a quite tough one. 

Vaish: Yeah, it is. Anyways, I'll give this and come. 

Rits: Ok. 

Vaish went and soon returned. Rits was talking with few other employees and she joined them. She had made few friends over the months in the office. Her first friend here was Ritika, a very sweet girl. There were many people in office who hated Ritika, but she was unaware of the reason and didn't think much on it as well. Just then her phone rang. 

Vaish: I'll be back. 

She went aside and picked the call. 

Vaish: Hello. 

Jai: Vaish, by what time will your office hours end? 

Vaish: By 6. 

Jai: Ok, I'll be coming to pick you today, let your bike be there. Tomorrow morning someone else will drop you. 

Vaish: Ok. 

He kept the call. Meanwhile Abhi was in a meeting. When he came out he saw Jai's message and called him. 

Abhi: Hello. 

Jai: Abhi, I'll be coming to pick you today, let your car be there itself, someone else will drop you tomorrow morning. 

Abhi: Ok. 

Jai: At what time do I have to be there? 

Abhi: 5:45. 

Jai: Ok. 

He kept the call and got back to work. Meanwhile Jai called his PA. 

PA:  Yes sir? 

Jai: Today I'll be closing by 5. 

PA: Sir, very few appointments are there today, so you'll be free within a hour or two. 

Jai: Ok. Send the next person in. 

The PA nodded and went out. Later after all the appointments Jai went home.