Inked Love

"Merida!" I shout, getting away from the comfort of my bean bag

"Merida!" I shout, getting away from the comfort of my bean bag. I could hear her loud giggles from above fading slightly as I saw her slim frame disappear up the stairs. Running, to get my packet of pleasure back from my bratty girlfriend.

I was quick enough to get to her room before she could close the door behind her, while she held the packet of sweet chips up in the air expecting me to reach out for it, I bent down sweeping her legs up in one of my arms holding her upper body with the other. I wince at her squealing right near my ear as I hoist her in my arms for more balance.

"You really do need a lot of taming sweetie." I smirk walking down the stairs carefully with her in my arms clinging onto my neck clearly scared for her dear life.

"Lily, put me down please!" She whines only to get a short scoff from me.

"You brought this on yourself, young lady."

"Cause you were paying more attention to that small packet of chips than to your girlfriend." This brought a knowing smile to my face, listening to her senseless rambles as I walked us down to the couch was my favourite thing, yet. It didn't matter how she looked and behaved like the perfect tomboy that she was around others, all defensive, strong and protective, she was still a sweet ball of fluff with me.

"They are sweeter than you honey." I pull the annoy-her card to get her all whiny for me. Settling her down on my lap as I find a comfortable position, to sit and snuggle into the soft velvet of the sofa, the warmth of our bodies pressed together her side facing me, as I comb down her short, messy strands from making me sneeze.

"You call me honey and say they are sweet huh?"

"Guess they are sweeter than my honey these days." I look at her with confusion as she questions me further instead of whining like she always does. It worries me how she simply fiddles with a strand of my hair, a pretty little pout perched on her full lips.

"I shouldn't have snatched the packet from you."

"What's the sudden change in mood, woman?" I raise my eyebrows at the sad tone ringing in her voice as her eyes stay a little too focused on my hair, for my liking.

"Imma go make us some soup." With that she jumps off of me skidding to the kitchen. I shrug off her behaviour and clear the table for dinner and take a peek into the work area where she was calmly messing around with the veggies and cutlery. Leaning on the door frame with my hands folded, I observe her every move or perhaps waiting to gain her attention. When I realise none of the said attention coming from the female at work, I stride down to the asile right behind her, twisting her a bit too harshly for she winces at my arm force. Pulling at her hip slightly I station her on the table top leaning in making her legs move apart to make space for me.

Her hand still fiddles with the one carrot at the corner, eyes fixed on it while I try my best to gain her attention.

"Now is the carrot so very interesting that you can't look at me, baby?" My voice was sterner than I meant it to be, making her neck snap in my direction eyes fixed low to my lip. Guessing what she probably expected, I leaned in warming up her dry lips, making perfectly small movements just enough to calm her nerves as she sank into the kiss, blending with my pace.

Just as I loose control and try deepening the kiss she pulls back, looking down to make our foreheads meet.

"I'm on my period, you won't get what you want."

"And what exactly do I want?" I enquired at how sulky her voice had become.

"You would want to complete what you started if I give in,"

"No, I know you are on your periods, so why would I go on to that?" It starts to dawn on me, what was running inside that tiny head of her's, and totally not liking it I question further leaving her with empty reasons.

"Just-"

"Ida, look at me doll, we set some limits to this relationship and no matter how horny I get or how whiny you can get, we won't cross those limits."

"Sorry, I-"

"Dont say sorry, come here," I pull her down the aisle, walk out and into our bedroom. Setting out her towels I usher her to get a warm bath, leaving her to the hot water running the bath as I go back to completing the dinner.

I sigh at how stupid her reasons were, mindlessly I group everything I'd just prepared into the large tray alligning it in my hand to balance and walking my way to the bedroom again. She really needs to give me more cuddles for walking up and down the stairs so many times. Biting my lower lip in concentration I push open the door with my foot walking in into the little one scrolling through her phone oblivious to my vexed thoughts.

I cough to get her attention and as soon as she sees me, she swiftly makes room to land the tray and spread out the sheets so I can tuck into the warm fabric. I smile at her urging her to take her dinner which she does as the tamed brat that she is. I look at her with a proud smirk as she eats away the dishes I had made as I play with my chopsticks thinking all the numerous things to think about.

Soon our bowls were complete and kept away as she bet me to taking them down and it was now my turn to wait as I realised she had stopped to actually wash them before bed.

"Do you want me to get you the water like last night-" she voices from the door a slight distort breathing, from all the running, making it difficult to talk for her. I shake my head stretching my arms to call her in as she flops herself on the bed. I don't waste time to sweep her into my arms, trapping her back to my body. Snuggling close she returns the actions warming herself up in my embrace, I trail my palm in soft small circles on her stomach in an attempt to ease her muscles, helping her yo drift into dreamland sooner. I seemed to work as her body heaved and lay limp in my hold a few minutes into the night and I drifted into a peaceful slumber beside my lovely girlfriend as well.

 I seemed to work as her body heaved and lay limp in my hold a few minutes into the night and I drifted into a peaceful slumber beside my lovely girlfriend as well

WRITTEN : 21 - DECEMBER - 2021

POSTED ON IG : 5 - FEBRUARY - 2022

Because this lil piece of shit th3rqal asked for fluff
Tell me how it is

Vote comment share♡