06. Perfect Night With A Perfect Man.

ARES POV

I guided her to my car. I flung open the door for her.

"Such a gentleman" 

She laughed and smiled.

"Only for you"

"Such a lie"

Only my heart knew it wasn't a lie.

I walked over to my side and sat in the driver's seat. I began driving. When I looked at her, the moonlight was hitting her face, making her even more beautiful. Her straight hair complemented her face perfectly. If I had to pay her to stare at her, I would spend millions and not regret a single penny. We eventually arrived at my house. I opened the door for her and guided her to the main entrance.

"Come,"

I said as I pushed open the door. I escorted her upstairs to her room. I sensed the tension between us. I can't believe I'm worried about this. It's not like I've never done something similar. I opened the door to the room and let Adya go first. She walked with such confidence that it made me weak in the knees. Damn! I went inside and shut the door behind me. She shifted her gaze to face me.

"Do we have to set some ground rules?"

She asks. She is really serious about this.

"No feelings involved," 

"It will be just one night of passion, but after that, we're strangers."

"Just one night," 

AN : YOU GUYS SHOULD PLAY "EARNED IT BY THE WEEKND" FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE )

🔞 MATURE CONTENT BEGINS HERE 🔞

I took two steps towards her and noticed that her expressions softened. I just took one more step and she's right in front of me. I looked down at her as she raised her head to look at me. I locked my gaze on her eyes for a moment before taking her lips in mine.

ADYA POV

That sensation pervaded my entire body. I felt weak on my knees the moment his lips touched mine. I grabbed his shirt to keep myself from falling. He grabbed my waist and intensified the kiss. This kiss was enigmatic. He was enigmatic. I felt his hands moves down to my waist and slowly towards my thigh; he broke the kiss and leaned in to whisper in my ear,

"Jump."

He grabbed my thighs to hold me and began kissing me again. Leading me to the bed and gently placing me on it. The kiss became rougher and more passionate. He began kissing my jaw and neck. I tangle my fingers in his hair, softly pulling them in between. He moaned softly. This is driving me insane. He suddenly places his hands on both sides of his head and stares at me intimately. His breath hit my neck. He looks into my eyes, as if he's looking for something in them.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"

He asks, as if he genuinely cares.

"Yes, I want to," 

I replied honestly. I really, really want to.

"I'm not going to be gentle," 

He smirked.