Chapter 10

Stella POV

"Ok Stella, this is it. It's now or never! We need to use Magic Convergence." Aisha said.

"I don't think so!" Icy yelled.

I started to feel worried that something would happen to my powers and I looked down at Brandon and I watched him fight Darcy with Sky and Helia. He soon looked up at me.

"Stella! You can do it! I believe in you!" he yelled.

Well if that isn't encouragement then I don't know what is!

"Ok! Let's do this!" I exclaimed.

We all used our powers to use magic convergence to defeat Icy, Darcy, and Stormy. It worked enough to get them to flee.

"They will be back.." I said.

"Yes, but all we have to do is train to increase our powers." Bloom said, cheering me up.

I gave her a small smile and hugged her.

"Thank you Bloom. Love you." I said.

"Awe, You're welcome Stella. Love you too." She smiled.

"Let's all hug Stella!" Flora exclaimed.

Pretty soon every single one of my friends were all hugging me altogether.

"I love you guys." I said.

"We love you too, Stella." Brandon said.

I turned around and looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

"You are the best, Brandon." I smiled.

"So... Now that they know where you are... what do you suggest doing?" Riven asked.

"Way to spoil a happy moment, Riven." Musa said.

"It's alright, Musa." I laughed.

"Well, that's a good question though... Stella, do you have any ideas?" Brandon asked.

I started thinking of all the places I could go then two places came to mind...

"Well..." I started.

"NO! We are not taking you there! Stella, it is way too dangerous! You could die!" Brandon scolded.

"Where?" Tecna asked.

"Downland..." Sky sighed.

"What's wrong with Downland?" Flora asked.

"The last time we were down there, Stella almost died from being in Downland for too long. It has no sunlight. What does Stella need to survive? Sunlight." Brandon explained.

"But..." I started.

"Absolutely not, Stella. No. I will not have you risking your life that way. If you want to risk your life like that you might as well just throw yourself at Corovotar and let him take your powers! Which I will not have that either, so don't even think about it." Brandon said.

I sighed.

"I was just suggesting..." I said.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I know, Sweetie. But I will not let you put yourself in danger like that. Not even with the help of Sponsus' power to help maintain sunlight. It's still not worth it, Stella. There has to be another place we can go." he said, in thoughts.

"Well... I did have another place in mind..." I said outloud.

"What?" Roy asked.

"Remember when Miss Faragonda told us to take a Vacation before Darkar took Bloom?" I asked.