Chapter 7

Bloom POV

Once we all got through the portal we arrived in the courtyard of my parents castle on planet Domino.

“Bloom!” Daphne exclaimed, running over to all of us.

“Hi!” I exclaimed, as we came together in a hug.

“Hey there cousin!” Thoren exclaimed to Sky.

“Thoren! How is it going buddy?” Sky asked.

“Pretty good. We’ve been training hard here.” He answered.

“Yes, It’s been difficult. Although… not as difficult as the mission you are on right now I’m assuming.” Daphne said.

Stella looked really upset.

“We really need your help.” Brandon said to Thoren and Daphne, comforting Stella.

“What can we do?” they asked.

“Well… We should all go inside. Mother and Father would love to see you all.” Daphne suggested.

Once we all got inside Oritel and Marian greeted us all.

“My beautiful daughter!” dad exclaimed.

“Hi daddy!” I exclaimed, as we hugged.

“Hello, Sky.” Mom said.

“Your Majesty.” He said, bowing.

“What a surprise to see all of you here!” mom exclaimed as we hugged.

“What are you all doing here?” dad asked.

“We’ve come to seek help.” Brandon pleaded.

“Of course, son. What is it that we can do for you?” Dad said.

“They might not be family… but to me, Stella is like my sister… Just like all the Winx girls are… and Brandon is like a brother to me, just like all the specialists except for Sky.” I started to explain.

“Bloom, sweetie… I can do this…” Stella said, coming up behind me.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She nodded and then took my parent’s hands.

“Your majesties of Domino… Prince Brandon and I have come here to ask for protection. His deviousness, Corovotar is after my powers. None of us knows why, but we do know that the Trix are working with him, Countess Cassandra, and Chimera.” She said.

“Oh dear.” Mom said.

“We will offer you protection.” Dad said.

“Thank you, your majesties.” Brandon said.

“If Bloom thinks of you all as family, then please call us mom and dad.” Dad said.

I smiled.

“Bloom, thank you so much.” Stella said, hugging me.

“You’re welcome Stella.” I smiled.

“If I may ask…” mom stated.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Why choose Domino?” she asked.

“The Trix don’t have any way of finding Stella. First we were on our Honey moon on Earth… and then we cut it short and traveled to Eraklyon, but then Bloom suggested coming here to Domino. Domino is the last place they will look for Stella. Solaria is the first place, being Stella’s home planet… and I grew up on Eraklyon and being Sky’s squire…. They’d also look there…. We’re hoping they won’t think of searching here.” Brandon explained.