Chapter 9

Stella POV

“Stella, dear, please come inside. It’s awfully cold out here. You’ll catch a cold or get sick staying out in this bitter cold weather.” Queen Marian said.

“Your majesty, please… let me stay out here.” I begged.

“Stella, sweetheart.” She said.

“He’s been gone for two days now… what if something happened to him?” I asked.

“He’s on his mission, Stella. Dear, it might be hard to accept now, but he has his own responsibilities and some of that responsibility is to protect you, Stella.” She said.

I nodded.

“I know it’s his duty… but he is also married to me. We are to Rule Solaria together… How can we do that if he is busy going off on missions with the Specialists? What about me? I’m a fairy. Guardian Fairy of Solaria… The Fairy of the Radiant Moon and Shining Sun… Winx Fairy… Don’t I get to go on missions too?” I asked.

“Yes, dear, as soon as your life and powers aren’t in danger anymore. Once Corovotar is defeated, then you can join your husband on all the missions you seem fit to.” she said.

I smiled.

“Thank you, your majesty.” I said.

“You’re welcome, sweetheart. Now come on. Come inside.” She said.

Then we walked inside and she had a butler fix me a cup of hot tea.

Brandon POV

“How in the world does he plan on destroying the power of the Shining sun?” I asked.

“Yeah, and what does he want to do that for?” Sky asked.

“We have to go back in there and find out!” I said.

“Brandon. We can’t… our time is almost up… we won’t stay invisible for much longer.” Timmy said.

“Fine, I’ll go back in myself. You guys stay out here and keep watch and hide if anything goes wrong.” I said.

“Brandon, please be careful.” Helia said.

I nodded.

“Stella would never forgive us if we let anything happen to you.” Sky said.

I laughed.

“She wouldn’t forgive me for doing this on my own.” I said.

The rest of the guys laughed and agreed.

“All right… let’s do this. Find out what you need to and get your butt right back out here.” Riven said.

“I will, don’t worry guys.” I said.

Then I went back into the lair.

“Coro, come, let’s go finish our meal and then go to bed… You look exhausted. We can look for Stella tomorrow. It will be a better day.” Countess Cassandra said.

Dang it… Now what….

“No dear! I must figure out a way to find the power of the sun!” he yelled.

Good… keep searching. You’ll never find her.

“Ohhhhhh you! One day, Corovotar… You will regret this.” She muttered.

“Hush, I’m busy.” He said.

I walked behind him to see what he was looking at.

“What is this?” he asked.