Perfect Accidents

"Okay, Aubrey are you ready?"
"Yes I think so. I'm gonna miss you Reid."
"I'll miss you too. Go live your dream! You'll be in Hollywood, the same town as Chris-"
"Reid if you finish that sentence you won't finish out the day. I love you."
Reid was my best friend, we went to highschool together in Colorado and now I'm is leaving for my new acting job. We did our handshake and I was out the door.

I walked to the airport and got onto my flight. It wasn't to terribly long, but I knew it would feel that way. Too exited to do anything but stay awake, I feel asleep.

I woke up when the plane landed and left. I was staying at a hotel for now, one of the biggest ones in Hollywood.

"Room 3B ma'am."
"Thank you." I walked upstairs and was looking at my card when a 6 foot man bumped into a me and I fell over.
"Shit- sorry." I said.
"My fault, let me help you up."
"Thank you."
"Course. You staying in this hotel?"
"Yeah I am. My names Aubrey," I said dusting off my pants. "I got a new acting job and I'm staying here."
"Chris."
I looked up.
Oh my god.
I just bumped into Chris Evans.
Well he bumped into me.
"CHRIS EVANS?!" I screamed and he covered my mouth.
"Shh.." he laughed. "Yes it's me. New to the acting buisness you say?"
"Yes.. I-I am."
"Well I feel like it's only fair for me to take you out to dinner, hm?"
"That'd be nice."
"I'll pick you up at 7, room 3B?"
I nodded and went to set my bags in my room and change. It was only 5:30 so I had some time. I showered and put on a short black dress.

I did simple makeup and now it was 6:54 when I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it.
"Wow." He said. He was in a nice white button up and a black sweater, matching well with my dress.
"Wow yourself." He grabbed under my arm and led me out the door.
We got to the restaurant and it was the nicest place I've ever been to. Back in Colorado, the nicest place I've ever been to is probably McDonalds.
"So, what movie are you acting in?"
"It's a romance, it's called White Roses I think."
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, I'm the main girl, Bella I think?"
"Oh my god."
"What?"
"That's my newest movie. I'm the main guy, Issac."
"Oh my god. So.. we're.."
"We'll be coworkers! That's great, I can't wait to show you the ropes."
"Neither can I."

"Where did you used to live?" He asked after we got our food.
"Colorado. Me and my friend Reid moved out when we were 16 and bought a house together. His boyfriend moved in with us afterword and we all got along pretty well. What about you? Where were you born?"
"Boston."
"Cool." We talked about other things until 9:30 when the restaurant finally closed. We decided to walk back to the hotel, which was almost a mile away. Almost a quarter there, it started to rain. We were in an open road, surprisingly not busy. We hadn't seen a car our entire walk. The streetlight above is glistened in the rain, and then I heard music. Chris put his phone back in his pocket.
"May I have this dance?" I laughed and started dancing with him.

By the end of the song we were both soaking wet. I was shivering.
"Here." He handed me his sweater.
"Thanks," I took the coat and wrapped it around my shoulders. He grabbed my hand.
As we walked back to the hotel I couldn't help but realize he had no engagement or marriage ring. How? He's so amazing, so kind, funny, hot, smart, sexy, great dancer and everything about him is amazing.
"Hey Chris?"
"Yes?" he asked as he walked me back to my room.
I looked at his face. His soft, ocean blue eyes and his kissable lips. His soft fluffy hair-
"Nevermind."
"I haven't had this much fun in a while."
"Me neither."