Day One

I woke up that morning thinking last night was a dream. My alarm was set for 5am and I started getting ready. I still had on the sweater Chris gave me last night.
Loot at you.
Saying his name like he's a close friend.
Not Chris Evans.
It slipped down my shoulder a little, and was nice and comfy. I never wanted to take it off. I was gonna wear it today to return it to him though. Goddamn.. I revived my dreams from last night and I noticed almost all of them revolved around Chris. I showered and in my head was him. I got y clothes on and the only thought was him taking them off.
"I can't get him out of my head." I said to myself. I then heard a knock on my door.
Holy fuck it's already 6:40?
I opened the door.
"CHRIS- what are you-"
"Sorry, am I interrupting something? I brought you coffee.. I didn't know what you liked so I got you a Carmel latte because that's what I got and I would've asked you but I didn't and-"
"Chris, calm down. This is great. Thank you. Oh, come on in."
I love how he talks so fast and never stops when hes nervous. It's so cute-
"How is it possible you light up a plain old hotel room?" He asked.
He's probably talking about the lamp.. not me, obviously, right?
I didn't answer his question. I sipped my coffee.
"Oh yeah, here's your sweater back."
"Keep it."
"But it's-"
"Keep it."
"Okay." He put his arm around my shoulder.
"It looks good on you."
"Thanks."
"We better get going. I can drive you."
"Okay, that'd be nice. Thank you again."
"Of course." The drive to the studio was 40 minutes away from the hotel. When we got in the car the question ive been needing to ask came out.
"Why are you being so nice to me?"
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know, you didn't even know me and then took me out to dinner, bought me coffee and gave me your sweater. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful I just-"
"No i understand. Ever since we bumped into eachother- literally- there's just something about you.. I don't know what it is. It makes me want to hang out with you.. get to know you better. When you said what movie you were filming and it was the same one I was overjoyed."
"I.. wow. I've just never had many friends and now I'm friends with Chris Evans. You've been my idol since I was like 10."
"How old are you?"
"I'm 19."
"Oh."
Fuck. Fuck Chris, you really fucked it up this time. Falling in love with someone finally. She's fucking 19 you idiot.
Tears started to well up in his blue eyes. I noticed them.
"Hey Chris, what's wrong?"
"Nothing." He wiped his tears.
"Cmon Chris you can tell me.."
"It's just.. I've never had many friends."
"You? Are you serious?"
"Most of the time they want me for the fame or money or my looks.. but you.. you're different." We finally arrived at the studio.
Something about Chris's story didn't seem right.
Why'd he start crying after I said my age?
And why is he being so open?
What am I even doing.
Goddamn Aubrey, you're going to kill yourself.

Sorry it's short guys!!