Drunk

"For you." He said and handed me the rose.
"Thank you, white roses are my favorite flower."
"Also the name of the movie we're acting in. We have a lot in common with the characters we're playing."
I wish we could have something else in common..
"Yeah I guess we do." He walked me back to my hotel room. "Hey, one of my Hollywood friends is throwing a party, wanna go?"
"Sure, sounds fun. I don't get out much."
"She's 29 so they'll be some celebrities around your age too."
"God I hate that word."
"What word?"
"Celebrity. Were normal just like other people."
"Yeah, cmon." This time I grabbed his hand without even thinking and we walked the two blocks to Kaysie's house.

About two hours later I was drunk to the point where I could confess my love to Chris right then and there. I finally found him after searching around Kay's house and I took him up to her room and said I needed to talk to him.
"What's up?"
"I love you Chris".
"Aubrey you're drunk, don't be saying stuff you won't remember."
"I know I'm drunk but that doesn't mean what I'm saying isn't true. I want you Chris, I need you."
"Aubrey.."
"Not in the way you think.. I want you inside of me Chris."
"Now I know what your saying is your drunk mind speaking, Aubrey you don't even know what you're doing."
"But I do. I love you."
"You don't. How could you? Your 19, and I'm 40. It won't work out no matter how hard you try. I'm old and your still young. You deserve someone better." He was deciding whether or not to say anything else. "Even if I do love you, you're just drunk and both of us know you'll never like me back. Now we're going home."
He grabbed me and from how tired I was I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.
He carried me to his room to grab clothes and laid me on his bed.
"Can we stay in here?"
"Sure, I'll sleep on the floor."
"No, stay with me please."
"What?"
"Lay with me. I don't want to be alone."
"Okay. I have a question.."
I had sobered up a bit so I could understand him now.
"Yeah?"
"Did you see those leaked picture on my Instagram..?"
"No. My ex friend Lizzy tried to get me to look but I would never do that to someone, especially you."
"Good."
"Why?"
"No reason."
"You can sleep with your shirt off it you want. I don't mind."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
He got in bed next to me and tried not to touch me. He was on the left and I was on the right, trying to cut the tension by not touching.
"Goodnight Chris."
"Night Aubrey."

At around midnight I woke up after a nightmare. When I was 13 I was raped by my stepfather and I have had nightmares almost every day about it. Now that I think about it, Chris is the only guy I've wanted to get close to since then. I motioned over to him and buried my head into his chest. He noticed my movements and took his arms around me. I started crying.
"What's wrong?"
"When I was 13.. my stepdad.. touched me. You make me feel safe for some reason.. you're the only guy I've ever wanted to get close to."
"Oh Aubrey im so sorry." He pulled me in closer almost to the point he forgot he was shirtless. He smelled amazing; like expensive cologne and vodka from the party. I took a deep breath and smiled.
I love you so much.
The next morning we didn't have filming due to the director having a funeral to attend. I woke up around 10, and his strong arms were still wrapped around my stomach. I went to the bathroom.
"GodDAMNIT." I heard the bed creak as soon as I screamed and then Chris's voice at the door. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing.. Throwing up you know."
"Oh shit, I'm sorry."
I've never heard him cuss before.
"Do you need anything? I can run to the store-"
"Yes please, could you buy a box of painkillers please."
"Of course." About 10 minutes later he was back, he brought me the painkillers and said "I bought you a pizza, I'll go put it in the oven."
"Oh my god you didn't have to do that."
"I don't care. I also bought some movies." He handed the options to me when I got out of the bathroom.
"How about we watch civil war?"
"Haha, no."
"Infinity war? You look hot in that one." I laughed.
"No. No movies that I'm in."
"Come onnn."
"What should we watch then?"
"I've never seen 50 Shades of Grey, can we watch that?"
"I havent seen it either. Okay."
We sat down to watch the movie, he was still shirtless in his grey sweats and my eyes couldn't help but look. I was in black spandex and his sweater, leaning against his shoulder on the headboard and holding hands.
Friends do this, right?
Then the first sex scene came on.
We both stayed silent, but I know he felt my eyes glancing out him every now and then. I couldn't stop thinking about us in that situation.
"Chris?" I finally said.
"Yes?" He turned to look at my head.
Nows your chance Aubrey kiss him.
I leaned in and kissed him. He seemed shocked but immediately kissed back. He motioned on top of me and now I was fully under him, under his control. He bit my lower lip causing me to gasp and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. Everytime our tongues touched I felt butterflies swarming in my stomach. He grabbed his t-shirt from the bedside and tied my hands to the headboard.
"Are you sure, Aubrey? If at any time you want me to stop.. I will."
"Chris I've never been so sure about anything in my life."
He unbuttoned his sweater that was on me with his teeth one by one, and leaving my chest exposed.
"No bra?"
"I dont sleep with one."
He looked at me and mumbled, "so goddamn beautiful." He put his mouth on my left nipple and sucked while palming my right one. After about a minute he trailed his tongue in between my boobs and did it to the opposite side. I covered my mouth to contain my moans as we were in a hotel.
"No baby, don't hide your moans. Let them hear how good I make you feel." He trailed his tongue down to my waist, and looked up at me for permission. I nodded and he pulled down my shorts, leaving my soaked red lacy underwear.
"I see you were trying to tease me?"
"Maybe I was maybe I-" I was cut off by him slipping a finger inside of me, and he pumped in and out a few times before beginning to curl his fingers and I started to moan.
"Chris.. Chris.." i panted. "I'm gonna.."
He then pulled out of me and left me in whimpers of despair.
Hé untied my hands from the headboard and pinned them down with his. He kissed my lips and down my neck and chest as I let out little moans as he left brusies and red marks down my body.
"Mmm baby.." he mumbled against my stomach.
"Chris.." i whimpered. "You know we have work tomorrow.."
"Have you ever had sex before?" he said, not answering my question.
"What?"
"Is this your first time?" He looked up at me with icy eyes.
"I.. yes.."
"Good."
"What do you mean?"
"Im gonna ruin you for every other man, cause your mine."
His face was now right above my front torso, and he kissed down my slit. Then he pushed his thumb on my clit and I bucked my hips up to increase the pressure.
"Down baby," he said, vibrations running down my core as he moved his hand from mine and pushed down on my hips. His tongue flicked in and out of my folds, exploring every little bit.
"Chris!" I moaned.
"My name sounds so beautiful in your mouth." He stopped his mouths movements and stood over top of me. I grabbed his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Are you ready?"
"I'm ready.."
As an actress I was already on birth control, so he didn't use a condom. He teased me with his tip and I whined. He didn't go slow. He counted down from three and pushed inside of me while I let out a loud moan, him matching my voice.
He started to thrust into me, quickening his pace as I bucked my hips to meet his. His pelvic bone brushed my clit on every thrust, and it was sending me over the edge.
"Chris I'm gonna.."
"Don't cum until I tell you to."
I had to hold it now. The pressure was getting worse and his breathing became heavy. I kept letting out moans trying to hold my release, and then I felt warm semen shoot into me, and I released soon after.
"God."
"Chris.."
"Yes?"
"I.."
No you idiot. Don't say it yet.
"Thank you."
"Of course.. go to the bathroom and I'll find your clothes."
I got off the bed and stumbled into the bathroom.
"Try to walk straight, we wouldn't want our bosses knowing what we're up to would we?" He laughed.
I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair, then I walked out and Chris was laying in my bed, his t-shirt and my underwear laying on the edge. I grabbed them and put them on and got in bed next to him, cuddling his arms as my head rested on his chest.
I looked over at his bed stand.
So many notebooks, pens, and other things, but all I could notice was the case of white roses sitting in the center of the desk.
For Aubrey.
How did he know my favorite flower was a white rose?