you have two choices, yes or yes

asadodam: asahi-centric, comforting love language, fluff

content warning (mental) health well being, mild eating disorder

nobody has ever made it clear to asahi that in order to sleep well, he has to take care of his eating cycle too. nobody care, until yedam and doyoung did.

it was three in the early morning and still no sign of the heart calming down arise to his attention any time soon. asahi's fingers hovers the piano keyboard of black and white, repeating the same notes in hope for a subtle change to his chaotic mind. he had been in the studio for almost the whole day by the cause of not being able to sleep through his tired eyes. the white haired groans quietly after a momentarily stop from producing random beats in his computer, with deep inhale and exhale he tried catching his breath in a fast manner. asahi wondered what made him feel very anxious. not knowing what to do made him ignore his reality, no leftover energy motivation are stored in his body. asahi is badly sick and it is affecting him in every aspect of life if possible.

"hyung.. you're still here?" the sudden appearance of a hoarse voice slightly surprises him with a flinch on the chair, he rotates to face a warm worn attire yedam. he could see the worry hardens on the younger despite the bad dim lighting in his room. coming back to the previous question, asahi then feels guilty neglecting the members in the dormitory because he had sheltering. "we miss seeing you, love. remember that we will always welcome you with open arms." maybe it's the bottled up burden that he suppressed for a long time in his inner battle that made him cry his heart out right in his boyfriend's embrace. the hug felt like home much to please and for once asahi's worries immediately washed out down the drain the moment he connects with him.

"baby, what's wrong? are you alright?" surprised by the wetness seeping through the fabric, yedam's hands automatically found their way to cup asahi's face to rub his warm tears start to stream on the cheeks carefully with his thumbs. he felt the head shake, starting from calm to gradually turns rapidly. "I c-can't s-sleep.." asahi meekly states. but an unexpected pat was felt on his tummy. yedam sticks the palm to the shirt barrier before moving in a circular pattern. magically, he does feel a bit better to have a companion of his lonely. "have you eaten, hyung?" 

ship terms what ėnloll asahi went back to dormitory, doyoung woke up to cook too. ldibnyk uiidjjeeé ily thank uiuu was a dodam sticks up with each other. "I'm sorry for troubling you." doyoung up with still puffy waking up face to say no problem sleeeoy dobby don't mind one hundred percent. asahi dislikes himself because once yedam awake doyoung geomorphology too but that's another story i guess what? kdkkekl they ate a t the dining table. doyoung sweetly makes his favourite japanese food. i'm literally crying right now good freaking nhsjsndjwjdej bye