oh my gosh, don't you know I'm a savage

asadodam - devil / angel / human alternative universe . slightly nsfw oof

"there is no way you are an angel in disguise. you are presenting more of a human rather than a supernatural creature." denial disbelief, asahi crosses his arms in front of his chest for dramatic effect of his statement. the figure he talks over rolls his eyes in annoyance, totally not having his bullshits get the best of him to go through the misconception repetitively.

but knowing that he sdislikes when any creature mistaken him as a human nor trusts him because he blends too well, yedam then huffs and snaps his finger letting the adjusting gold bracelet shines to make a halo. the bright light resonates from the gold,

"thank you, that is such a nice compliment." the angel states monotonously, tired of meddling with uneducated people. he feels a victory smirk lifting the corner of his lips when yedam sees a glance of a blushing asahi. despite the many similar reactions of what he has gotten, so far he absolutely adores the situation they are in with a smug grin.

then a soft cough catches their attention span. oh, yedam throws his childish remarks ready to burst towards asahi are out of the internal window when he seen doyoung staring a burning gaze to the back of his shoulders. doyoung observe, yedam naughty asahi energy in his rocky clothes. gosh everything perfect. "care to explain to me what's up?"