but it's you, you're the one that I want

asadodam: implied sexual content, mild smut, make out 

"come on hyung, he won't notice if I do it quickly and you hide it successfully!" asahi is indecisive as well as dillematic, currently laying on the shared bed with yedam on his knees in front of him begging to mark him up. never in his life will he encounter the other initiating the first move, because usually doyoung is the one who does it in their relationship. guess there are many sides yet to be discovered. "I.." yedam perks in interest in his starting words.

"just one hickey will do fine, please!" asahi's eyes darken when he hears a high pitch whine escapes nearing the end of yedam's sentence. he eventually gives in and order with his nervous but commanding request. wow, that really do him. not letting the victory celebration taking his time, yedam immediately dives in for asahi's lips before tracing down towards his neck and settles on his collarbone. they are in the position where asahi's hovered closely by yedam.

the brown haired nesting in between his head and his loose shirt, their limbs tangling with each other quickly melting to a jello blob. "not too deep dam-" asahi flusteredly closed his mouth when his own moan chokes his words as yedam sucks sweetly on the right spot. he feels the shift lips rests on his chin. 

"let me hear those noises out, love. you're so cute in voicing your expressions." doe eyes are a killer for him. "you said one hickey." though annoyance is vivid in his tone, yedam laughs at the tight hug contrast. "alright, alright, thank you for the candy hyung." boom, a headshot earned him groaning. "ouch, hyung!" doyoung enters, "i'm away for one, hana, il, satu, ichi, uno, yksi, day. yet here you are close to fucking on my bed." they roll their eyes at the dramatic king. 

"we are your certified boyfriends, dumbass."