booty shorts

||Murdoc's POV||

Gosh fuckin dammit I think while I wake up with a fuckin headache. *sigh* I look over at the other side of the bed to see my little band member, 2D right next to me. "Oi, what the fuck are you doing here, dumbass" I yell while pounding him in the back repeatedly.

"Aah ahhh, daddy- I MEAN MURDOC, d-do you not remember last night?" He moaned and sat up. I rolled my eyes at that pathetic eye sore. " for fucks sake does it look like I remember" I shout while he blinks over and over again looking like he's about to cry.

He gets up and grabs his shirt from over on my night stand and walks to the door
"S-sorry boss Murdoc, I should have known, I'll see you later" He says while running out the door and then slamming it. I scratched my cock because it was itchy and then I pulled up my underwear. I yawn, what was that fucker even doing in my bed, he barely even had any clothe on.

I get up and leave the room. " NOODIE, I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME A FUCKIN SANDWHICH AND ADD EXTRA FUCKING PICKLES" I scream as loud as I can. She comes running down the stairs while pulling up her booty shorts.
" hehe okay but only if Murdoc-senpai says please, teehee." She squeals. Fuck this little dumb slut always getting what she wants. " Noodie can you please make me a sandwich with extra pickles." I say softly. She nods at me and then jumps herself to the kitchen.

I really do hate noodle but she's a good slut and works well in the kitchen and she really knows how to play the bass guitar. Those shorts she had on looked extra good, maybe I can try them. I very quietly walk up the stairs to noodles room. I creak into her bedroom. I run to her dresser and start digging through it.

I pick up these beautiful and sexy booty shorts, they had the fuckin American flag on it, but gosh dammit were they sexy

I pick up these beautiful and sexy booty shorts, they had the fuckin American flag on it, but gosh dammit were they sexy. In an instant I pull down my pants and put on the booty shorts. I feel so hot dammit, I can already feel myself getting hard. These shorts were amazing I started rubbing my butt, but then I felt a hand slap my ass and then grab my arms. "AAaaAaaAaah" I accidentally moaned. " Oh wow Murdie I wasn't expecting you to have such a beautiful moan, neither was I expecting you to be a fucking bottom." This man growled.

I knew who he was but I didn't want to admit how nice it was to be in his embrace. " Let me go you fuckin asshole bitch" I hear a hmmph and then he let me go. I turned around to see Ace, my own rival who tried to steal the band from me. He smirks and then winks at me. " What the fuck are you doing here you pervert." I shout with blush all over my face.

" Well I was hiding in noodies closet because I was planning on selling some private nudes of her, on my only fans but then you sexy ass hoe walked in, and ha I just couldn't help myself, like you look so sexy with those on." He says very sincerely to me. I blush and push him away. " L-leave you b-baka" I shout while pushing the sexy man in front of me out of noodies room.