Ace and his surprises

||Murdoc's POV||

"Aw come on cutie, don't push me away" The sexy ass bitch said. Gosh dammit this dumb slut thinks he has control of me and this situation just because I may or may not think he's hot and is sexy and has a great personality. I push him as hard as I can, and he falls but grabs me down with him. I'm laying on his chest, my heart is definitely beating way faster then before and I feel something hard under me.

I slightly push my little body up and I look down to my sexy rivals, pants. I blush. "UHH a-ace is it okay if I put my hands under there?" I ask sweetly. He winks at me " of course you can my sexy sexy baby boy, and thanks for asking consent is so sexy." He replies with. I pull down Ace's pants, I can't believe my fuckin eyes,there was something very blocky and mini under all that jean material he wears. I blush even more.
" hehe thanks Ace." I say, while grabbing the gorillaz mini finger from under his pants.

It was the new ones that had just came out awhile ago, and it was still in the box. I get up and hold out my hand to Ace very shyly. He smirks at me and grabs my hand to help him up. Damn what a fuckin dumbass. I hear someone running all the way upstairs. I see my two band members 2D and noodie, standing at the door way.

"What the squishidy squash are you doing here!!" 2D yells at Ace. " Well former band member I may or may not have kissed a couple of times, teehee, I came here to get nudes of noodie so I can post them to my only fans." The sexy godish like man says. " Gosh fuckin dammit,that was my plan, YOU STOLE IT FROM ME." 2D screams on the top of his lungs. I blink a couple times, I feel my pants fuckin tighten, I can't believe I'm saying this but that was so fuckin hot.

" Sorry senpais I don't want to ruin your love affair but I made 69 sandwiches with extra pickles, and I don't want the tots cute flies to goble them all up." Noodie says while pushing her two fingers together. I roll my eyes. I can't believe I let this little slut be in my band, like she isn't even thick.

" Yeah let's just go eat them."I cough out, not wanting the two sexy alphas in front of me to break out in a fight. They both look at me confused but then nod to what I said.  Everyone leaves noodies room. While on the stairs 2D tells me "B-boss murdoc you look extra good in those booty shorts.". I blush a little I never knew 2D can give good compliments.