~3

Becky
**********
I was so confused about what happened last night, but also angry. Why? Well because that asshole went and kissed up on my neck giving me a hickey, like he owns me or something. I groaned as I put on my beats walking out the house.

When I woke up this morning I decided to go for a run. Mainly because it would somewhat relieve my stress, but not all the way. Like I said somewhat relieve my stress. I started jogging up the block. I turned the corner and headed for the park.

Once i reached the park I jogged on a trail. "Nice ass!" I heard someone shout. I flipped them off and continued jogging. I hated guys who on,y cared about if you have the prettiest face or the sexiest bodies, like that's not all to a girl. I mean come on. There's more to us. I want a guy who knows how to treat a girl and doesn't care if she's not pretty if doesn't have a nice body. I sighed.

As I was jogging I found this spot next to the water it was hidden by the trees. I sat down and smiled. It was gorgeous. It had a perfect view of the water and it was quiet. I guess people didn't really find this area, but I'm glad I did. I could be my place.

I looked at my phone. It's 12:00. Damn I've been here for a while. I got up and jogged back to my house. As soon as I walked in I was yelled at. Who? The one and only Darcy.

"Becky there you are you scared the shit out of me. Anyway remember we are going to Alex's house later today." She said obviously sensing that I forgot. I nodded and went to my room.

I took of my head phones and placed them on my dresser. I also placed my phone on the dresser next to my head phones. I took off my sweater and put it in my hamper. I grabbed my towel and my phone and headed in my bathroom. I plugged my phone to my speaker and put it on my favorite playlist. The music started playing. I bumped my head to the sound of truffle butter.

I turned the water on and then stripped out my clothes. I decided to wash my hair today since I'm all sweaty and everything. I hopped into the shower, the warm relaxing water hitting my skin. I smiled.

********

When I finished showering I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I then grabbed another towel and started to towel dry my hair. I walked into my room grabbed my brush and blow dryer and walked back into my bathroom. I plugged e blow dryer in the wall. I brushed out my hair, then I grabbed the blow dryer and started to blow my hair out.

When that finished I unplugged it from the wall and walked back to my room. I opened up my drawer and took out a black bra with a matching underwear. I put them in my bed. I took off my towel and slipped them on. My phone then pinged. I walked over to it and saw that I had a text message.

Unknown-"Nice ass😏."

I immediately looked to my window and saw Austin on the other side by his house with a smirk on his face. I blushed a deep shade of red. I ran to my window stuck the middle finger up and closed my curtains. That perv. I groaned. I walked to my drawer. I pulled out batman shorts and put them on my desk. I went to my closet. I took out some batman Levi's shorts and a batman crop top. I put the shorts on and the top. I put on sliver hoops a necklace and black SnapBack on backwards. I also put on black and yellow jordans.

I looked in the mirror satisfied with my look. My phone then beeped.

Darcy-"I'm at Alex's house now meet me there."

I signed. "Great." I mumbled. She left me to walk in there alone. What if Austin opened the door again and started being a dumbass. I groaned and walked downstairs and out the door.

**********

Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter will be longer.