Part 2-Broken!

Friday Night-

Nathan's POV-

Today, I was getting to see the kids, I couldn't wait to see them, it feels like ages since the last time I saw them. I know with what's going on between me and Ams...I mean Amy, it can't be easy on the kids.  I knew it would be me who ruins everything. I really didn't mean to cheat on Amy, I was out with the lads, it was like our first night together for awhile, with us all having families of our own, and not really much music at the moment, we don't get much time to see each other like we used to.On that same night, before I went out me and Amy had a massive argument,  I shouted at Maisie for no reason and she ran  straight to Amy's side and started crying. You know those days where everything seems to be going from bad to worse....yeah it was one of those days. Amy said that I've not been doing enough around the house and been drinking more than I should.

I'm one of those people who hate to admit that I'm wrong. As you can probably guess, I argued against this and that's when I stormed out the house...not knowing that, that would be the last time I'd spend time in that house. Anyway as I was saying, I was out with the lads, with the feeling that I wanted to get as drunk as I possibly could. As soon as I got to the pub I ordered a pint of Carlsberg and downed it. I was the first one at the bar and before the others got there I had already drank 3 pints of larger. They finally arrived and joined me at the table. When Tom saw me he knew that something had happened...for some reason he always did. However, when me and Amy had an argument, Tom wasn't the best person to tell as for him being Amy's brother, he'd start the protective brother role and say things like,

'If you hurt her, swear to god,' or 'That's my sister you're talking about,'. Usually when I have a problem I talk to Jay or Siva, they're good with advice. Tom came and sat next to me,

'Alright mate?' he asked.

'Yeah, why wouldn't they be,' I replied bluntly. He just looked at me and shook his head,

'Was only asking, no need to be so rude,' he answered. I just drank the rest of my beer, I was ready for my next. Jay went to the bar and brought the first round in, it wasn't long before I had finished it. After a few drinks in the bar, we left to go to a club, by this point I was feeling very tipsy, wouldn't be too long before I was drunk. We got to the club and it was packed, the music was blaring. We got our drinks and found somewhere to sit. I was sat gazing around the club, when I spotted a blonde haired girl, she was slim, but not too tall. She was wearing a short black skirt with a white vest top tucked in to the skirt. I know I shouldn't of been looking..but I couldn't stop. 

By the end of the night, I was in bed with her at her flat, I think her name was Chloe. I can't really remember what had happened that night but the thing I do know is..that it ruined my marriage with the girl I love with all my heart. I got back home in the morning, I found Amy in the kitchen washing up, 

'Where have you been?' she whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

'At Tom and Claire's,' I replied.

'That's strange, I've just spoken to Claire...she's not seen you. So maybe try telling me again but without the bullshit,' she snapped. I had to tell her...it was the right thing to do.

'Fine.....I slept with another girl,' I answered.

'I knew you'd do it again, once a cheat...always a cheat,' she said with anger present in her voice.

'I never meant for it to happen...I was so drunk, I didn't know what I was doing,' I explained.

'So you expect me to accept that and we go back to how we were aye?' she snapped again. I just looked at the floor. 'Well that's not going to happen...I suggest you pack your bags and find somewhere else to stay,' she continued. 

'Why?' I stupidly questioned.

'Because we're over,' she whispered.

'Babe...please don't do this...I love you,' I pleaded.

'You have a funny way of showing it. Just leave,' she fumed. I took one last look at her, packed my bags and walked out.

I was on my way round to the house to pick the kids up, I felt nervous about seeing Amy again. I just wanna go in there and kiss her, like I used to when I'd come home from a long trip to America...but I  couldn't and that pained me. This was all my fault. I wanna find a way to make it up to her but I don't know how. I want her back, make her realise that I am lost without her.  I walked up to the front door and knocked on it. I waited a few minutes for someone to answer. Amy soon appeared at the door, she looked at me, but her eyes didn't meet my eyes. 

'Come in,' she whispered as she opened the door wider to let me in. Ollie and Oscar came running towards me. I crouched down and hugged them tightly.

'How have my boys been?' I asked them.

'Good..we miss you  though,' Oscar said as he looked at the floor.

'I miss you too mate, but I'm here now,' I smiled. I then looked up to see Lucy stuck to Amy's side, it looked like she was hiding from me. Maisie was in Amy's arms.

'You not gonna come and see me?' I said to Luce.  She looked up at Amy, as if she was waiting for her permission to come over to me.

'It's ok babe, I'll be fine,' Amy said to Lucy. She kissed Amy's hand and came walking over to me. I was still crouched down when she finally reached me. She hugged me and told me that she loved me.

'I love you too,' I replied. Amy followed us out to the car, still holding Maisie in her arms. I was dying to tell her that I loved her but I know that there's no point. She was still trying not to look at me, which was killing me. I miss looking into those crystal blue eyes of hers.  I put Luce and the boys in the car, before finally taking hold of Maisie. My hand accidently brushed Amy's. I could see that Amy was trying not to cry, if only I could hold her in my arms again. I sighed and got into the car, turned the engine on and drove off.

I know this sounds stupid and crazy but...I feel like there's still something worth saving between us. It's not over yet...I can feel it.

End of Chapter 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So here's chapter 2:) will try and get Chapter 3 up by tomorrow:) Hope you like it, let me know what you think:) Thanks for reading.xx