Chapter 3-The New Guy!

Amy's POV-

Weeks had gone by and the kids were finally getting used to the idea of me and their Dad not being together anymore. Me and Nathan are now civil, just for the sake of the kids. The other night, Ollie was in a bad mood after they came home from school. I was sat feeding Maisie in her high chair, when he came storming into the kitchen. He wanted to have some chocolate as a snack but I told him he could after dinner, as dinner wasn't going to be too long. He didn't like it, and started screaming and crying. At the same time, Maisie was crying because she didn't like the food...great. This was going to be eventful. 

''Daddy would let me have the chocolate,' Ollie cried.

''I don't think he would. If you carry on like this you won't have the chocolate at all and you'll go to your room!'' I snapped at him.

'Daddy loves me more than you do,' he shot back.

'Don't you dare start with that, you know we love you the same amount,' I replied with anger present in my voice.

'I hate you Mummy..I wish you left instead of Daddy,' he answered. This brought tears to my eyes, I couldn't believe that he had just said that to me. Have I been a bad mum lately? I knew they had taken the news too well, something was always going to happen.

'Go to your room,' I shouted louder than I probably should of. But I couldn't help it, he had hurt me.

'No,' he stropped.

'Your Dad won't be happy when he finds out you've been a naughty boy. He might not want you to go and see him at the weekend,' I said. Ollie just looked at me,

' You're horrible Mummy,' he cried. 

'Your Dad will be angrier than me when he finds out,'. He just stomped upstairs to his room. Maisie was still crying her eyes out. I picked her up out of her high chair and hugged her to try and stop her from crying. I couldn't get over what Ollie had said. It was soon time to put the kids to bed, I had bathed them all and read them a story just like I alway did. Ollie was still being naughty but I tried to be as strong as I could about it...but it was proving difficult. It's best to let him calm down before I talk to him about it. I shut the door behind me and went downstairs. As much as I love having the kids around, I always like my alone time when they're in bed. It's peaceful and quiet, just what I need. I made myself a cup of tea and relaxed on the sofa watching One Born Every Minute. It always brings me memories of when I gave birth. My phone then began to vibrate on the arm of the chair. Ryan's name flashed up on the screen.

You're probably wondering who Ryan is? Well, that night I went out with the girls, I ended up meeting him in the last club we went to. By the time we got there, I was feeling pretty tipsy. He was stood with his  friends on the other side of the club. He was tall, muscular but not over the top. He had brown hair in a kind of indie style. He looked hot from where I was standing. Jade saw me looking at him,

'Go up and talk to him, you need to have some fun,' she smiled. 

'I need to get another drink down me first,' I replied.

'Come on then, this rounds on me,' she said as she pulled my arm for me to follow her to the bar. She got the round in and I downed it. It wasn't long before I was chatting to Ryan. He was a really nice guy..looked different to Nathan. As the night went on the drunker I got. I got drunk enough to invite him back to the house. And you can probably guess how things ended that night. I woke up the next morning with a banging headache. I looked over and saw Ryan still fast asleep. I don't regret what happened but at the same time I felt guitly..guilty that it wasn't Nathan I was in bed with. In a way, it felt like I was cheating on him. But I have to try and move on..without Nathan.