𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ
__________

You were at the Madrigals casa, a few days ago you told Mirabel to teach you how to sew. To be honest, you suck at it but thanks to Mirabel's teaching skills you eventually improved at sewing.

"And...done!" Mirabel exclaimed, "You really have a talent at sewing Mirabel" "Thank you Y/n, since I don't have a gift I pretty much have a lot of free time in my hands" Mirabel said her smile slowly fading away.

"Hey Mira," you said as you considered an idea to lighten the mood, "Yeah?" she replied, looking at you. "Would you like to have a sleepover?" "Your parents will be mad at us for being so loud," Mirabel replied, returning her gaze to the scrunchies she made.

"They won't be home tonight, but they'll be back tomorrow morning," you smiled, "I'll tell mom" "sure, meet me at my house after you eat dinner" "Mhmm!, See you later Y/n"

You returned home and immediately began cleaning the house. As the Encanto street lights began to illuminate, the sky began to darken. You'd just finished cleaning the entire house, and the floors sparkled every time you looked at them.

"It's already 7:01, Mirabel should be here around 7:30; my body's so sweaty, I should take a quick bath," you muttered. You went to get your towel and then went straight to the restroom.

You had just finished taking a bath when you noticed the time was. '7:42, I was longer than I thought,' you thought to yourself as you heard a knock on your door.

You went to your door and opened it to find Mirabel carrying a bag and saying, "Hey Y/n, I brought snacks," before showing you the bag. "That's great!, we just ran out of snacks; come in," you said as Mirabel entered. "Let's go upstairs," you suggested as Mirabel only hummed.

"Mhmm" Mirabel then went to your room, leaving some of her belongings in your room because she would come here if she felt like a burden to her family. Julieta is pleased that you are friends with Mirabel, not because she is a Madrigal, but because she is a friend.

You then went upstairs with a plate full of snacks brought by Mirabel and knocked on the door, "You done?" "Yeah, you can come in now," Mirabel replied, and you went inside and placed the snacks on the nightstand. "What do you want to do?" you asked. "Hmm, how about watching a movie?" "What kind of movie do you want to watch?" "Comedy, please" "Mhmm," you replied, turning on the TV and selecting movies.

It took you 30 minutes to find a good movie, which you watched as you and Mirabel climbed into bed and began eating the snacks she had brought. The room is filled with laughter from both you and Mirabel.

Mirabel, who is still laughing, has tears streaming from her eyes; you noticed them and wiped them away with your thumb. Mirabel didn't mind; she was used to you looking after her; after all, isn't that what friends are for? Nothing more than taking care of each other.

Mirabel was preoccupied with the film, but you were preoccupied with her, with her curly hair, chestnut eyes, ample cheeks, and soft lips. Everything about her appeals to me; she is, in my opinion, the epitome of perfection.

But all of this is wrong; Mirabel, your best friend for seven years, is the person you can fell in love with. You've kept these feelings to yourself because you don't want to end your friendship over a silly feeling.

You tried everything to get rid of this feeling, but it just won't go away. It's similar to a leech in that it's difficult to get rid of. "Y/n... Y/n!" You snapped out of your reverie, "yeah?" you replied, "You were zoning out, is something bothering you?" "Nothing is bothering me Mira, I was just thinking about my morning chores" "Okay, but please do tell me if something is bothering you" "Mhmm"

The two of you then returned your attention to the television, quietly watching the movie. You returned your gaze to Mirabel, admiring her; Mirabel smiled at you; and your body, suddenly having a mind of its own, kissed Mirabel. You quickly backed away, realizing what you had done, "I-I'm sorry!, my body suddenly moved on its own-" you said, looking away, Mirabel grabbed your jaw and leaned in closer. Her soft lips touched yours, and you returned the kiss, melting into it.

"W-what?" Mirabel then looked at you, "Dolores was right, you do like me y/n" "But I told nobody about my crush on you" "Dolores heard you talking to yourself about you having a crush on me" "Oh..." then there's silence, followed by the sound of television. "Can I have another kiss, y/n?" Mirabel asked, breaking the silence. "Mhmm," you replied, your lips colliding once more.

__________

I was about to post this but I fell asleep💀