𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘢 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

ˢᵐᵘᵗ
__________

You and Isabela were doing the dishes after dinner, and you went upstairs first to take a bath. You'd leave some of your clothes in Isabela's room in case you wanted to sleep over.

You entered the bathroom and removed your clothes. Turning on the shower and letting the hot water hit your skin while Isabela walks in, not noticing.

You were about to grab the soap when it was snatched from you. You turned around to see Isabela naked with a smirk on her face. "Amor, please give me the soap," you demanded.

"I'll do it for you, flor," Isabela said. "You knew you couldn't stop Isabela, so you just let her wash your body.

Isabela is now washing your back, and it is time for her to wash the front of your body. Her hands were all over the place, and you bit your lip to keep from making strange noises. Isabela's hands are now rubbing against your inner thighs, "hngh..." you covered your mouth as Isabela laughed at your reaction.

"Isa!" you yelled, your face flushed. You grabbed Isabela's hand and gently pushed her out of the bathroom. "My towel-" Isabela said as you shut the door and opened it again, handing her a towel.

As you finished your bath, you gave Isabela a glare, which she returned with laughter. You lay down on her bed, trying to forget what had happened earlier when you heard the door close. "Flor~," she called out.

You pretended to fall asleep with the blanket covering your entire body except for your face, using your acting skills. Isabela approached you; you can't see her, but you can feel her approaching. "Ahh~, Y/n slow down," she moaned near your ear; you tried to ignore her, but she persisted.

You jumped out of bed, your face flushed, and asked Isabela, "What do you want?" "I want you tonight, Flor," she said. "No!, we're going to sleep tonight," you said, your blanket covering you.

"But Y/n!" "Not in the mood, Isa, goodnight," you said as you turned off the lights, "Oh really," she said as she climbed into the blanket, pulling you closer to her. "Y/n," she whispered seductively.

Her hands slowly crept up to your inner thighs and began rubbing them; you covered your mouth as the other tried to prevent Isabela from touching your wet pussy, not wanting to know that you were already wet.

"Do not even cover your mouth, Flor, I want to hear them," she whispered in your ear as vines grabbed both of your arms and lifted them above your head.

She grabbed your jaw as she began to kiss you, your tongues competing for supremacy. Isabela began rubbing your clit through your underwear, making you gasp, and then began kissing your neck.
She suddenly stopped "Goodnight flor, I love you," Isabela said as her back turned to face you. You knew her goal was to make you beg for it, but it felt really good, so you decided to give in.

You began shaking her, "Isa," you whimpered, "Go to sleep flor," she replied, 'Oh, she really wanted me to beg, huh?' you thought. You went up to her ear and said, "I want you tonight, Mami," and then pleaded, "Fuck me real good, Mami." She then jumped on top of you.

"Don't be too loud," Isabela said as she began to give you wet sloppy kisses, her hands moving across your body as she began to give you love bites and hickeys.

Isabela removed your shirt to get a better view of your chest as she began to suck your chest with her other hand while also sucking your right boob.

"Oh my, we've only just begun, and you're already this wet," she said as she rubbed your clit through your underwear. "Shut up," you said in between breaths.

Isabela removed your shorts and underwear before approaching your glistening pussy. She looked at it for a moment before licking her lips as she began to ate you out.

You yelped at the unexpected interaction and put your hand on her head, pushing her further. Isabela then inserted two fingers, curling them inside your pussy. Her other hand began to rub your clit, and you began to buck your hips, indicating that you were close.

"I-Isa, I'm c-close..." you said, feeling numb. "I know," she replied as she kissed you. You arched your back as you came, Isabela licking her hands.

"Round two?" Isabela asked, kissing you as she drew the blanket over the two of you.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 || 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 🎉