two

Kun steps inside Jaehyun's office as he could spot his boss all fiddling through the pile of papers on his wooden desk. He's been summoned through the intercom, as his trusty secretary.

"Sir, what do you want me to do?" Kun mumbled since he know there could only be two things Jaehyun wants him to do. First, to watch over Taeyong –accompany him all day long so Ty won't feel that lonely. Second, sit up in meetings while Jaehyun is nowhere to be found.

Jaehyun laid the steel pen on the paper with his eyes scanning the blond lad. "I want you to accompany Taeyong next week while I'll be out for a business trip. I am aware that you two are close friends, Kun so tell me... what confessions did Taeyong unloaded on you?"

There was a pause with what Kun heard. Is he hearing things from Jaehyun's mouth? Probably.

"He usually shares his day to me, Sir. Recently I get to know that he is pregnant. I forgot to congratul–"

A stern statement made the secretary confused. "Stop. End of discussion for now. You may go, Kun."

Kun headed out of the office with a certain curiosity stuck in his thread of thoughts. 'Jaehyun does not want his own baby?'

Later that night Jaehyun got home late as usual. Taeyong seemed not to mind this habit at all since he'd only be bombarded with business ideals.

Jaehyun successfully snuck in the bedroom, he sees a sleeping figure on bed taking a pause to look at his lover.

"I thought you'll wait for me like last night." Jaehyun strips off his clothes to change into his sleeping attire, slumping on the other side as he scroll through his phone when someone called his number. The number was not registered or labeled yet the lad felt confident in answering the unknown call.

"Hello?" He cautiously uttered not wanting to wake Taeyong from his deep slumber.

The tone sounded demanding, no, more like obsessed. It's none other than her. –a third party."Babe!  You're so hard to reach, I have been contacting you since yesterday. I missed you."

"I missed you too but don't worry, we will meet next week. I will take you to that nice mall to shop your favorites. Where are you?"

What was Jaehyun doing? Obviously seeing someone else aside from Taeyong. He has been doing this since a year ago and the naive lad, Taeyong got no clue least to say.

"Well, it's almost midnight. Want to come and see me quickly here in the bar, in our favorite place."

Feet were scurrying to get prepared to visit the said bar as Jaehyun eagerly rushed to meet his other lover. What could he possibly want from her? How about Taeyong, is he out in the picture?

When Jaehyun got away he didn't know Taeyong is actually pretending to be asleep. He heard everything from that flirty invitation, waking up as his tears run down on his cheeks. He felt weak knowing he couldn't stop Jaehyun now that he is with somebody and that isn't him...

"Just tonight Taeyong, you gotta claim what's yours and don't let your family get ruined."

Kun accompanied Taeyong to the bar –Jaehyun and his other lover's rendezvous. Why does Kun know the place? Simple. His mouth was kept shut by Jaehyun until now he had enough of how his boss is treating his close friend.

"I feel scared, Kun. What if I only get humiliated?"

"Someone has to end things once and for all or your kid will grow up in a make-believe reality." From there they both entered the said place which is a chill type of bar. Far from the noisy one Taeyong expected, sure it's a bar where alcohol still gets served.