twenty six

Six.

It has been six days since the steamy make out of Taeyong and Jaehyun happened. On that day, Yongjae returned after thirty minutes brought by Dejun but there was no sign of Jaehyun.

"Hyung, you are spacing out." Dejun waved his hand in front of Taeyong who was just sulking on the counter as they were back at work again.

Taeyong brushed off Dejun as he checks his SNS only to see images of Jaehyun that day spreading throughout the Internet. "Jaehyun in business trip.... a known bachelor is in business trip for a big dealership between..."

He scrolled through the headlines when he spotted a catchy header. "Jaehyun talks about family, his love life and upcoming marriage." Taeyong choked on his breath upon seeing such unexpected statement from the press.

'What did you told them, Jaehyun?'

"You miss him already but you don't even bother calling Taeyong hyung?"

Kun flicks through the thick documents on his hand as he sees Jaehyun getting restless on his chair in the hotel room.

"I do missed him Kun. I wished I never left... again but I had to. I will give him a call now." He fiddles with his phone then dials Taeyong's number with their timezone for sure the latter would still answer the call.

Just as Jaehyun made the call he got welcomed by Taeyong's familiar tone. It was something he had always loved.

"Jae—"

"Hi, Taeyong. I'll be home before you know it. I missed Yongjae a lot and... you."

Taeyong kept his cool subtly as he looks around the counter –hoping no customer would see him taking another matter. "Yeah he sure missed you. I hope you come back already since he has been yearning for you."

Jaehyun raised a brow thinking of those lines. "Just Yongjae?"

A long silence engulfed between the two as Taeyong had to admit what he was wanting to tell Jaehyun. "I missed you too."

The call was cut off as Taeyong had to take the payment for those customers who wanted to pay their orders, leaving Jaehyun nothing but a sweet smile forming on his lips...