three

Taeyong's eyes were clouded upon a lady with her arms draped around Jaehyun, on his lap as they were kissing on the lips. The whole bar seemed to collapse over Taeyong's shoulders as each step he make towards Jaehyun got heavier by the sec.

"Jaehyun.." He called to get their attention which made Jaehyun froze –his mind is in disbelief seeing Taeyong in front of him and his secret lover.

"W-what are you doing here?" Jaehyun let go of the lass, putting her on the couch. Tonight the bar only have few customers so it's an easy catch to spot Jaehyun. "Kun." He mumbled seeing the blond guy behind Taeyong, scared with such tone.

"Sir, Taeyong has to know..."

Jaehyun approached Taeyong, a hand gripping on his arm tight which made Taeyong whimpered yet he fought back. He made sure to escape Jaeyong's grip then delivered a hard slap on his cheek. A slap so hard that would leave a painful sting on his skin; a slap that meant so much for Taeyong.

"Cheater. I'm his lover, we're going to have a family soon."

The other lover was agitated seeing the scene making her way to Taeyong, beating up the lad with all her strength yet Taeyong fought back by making sure the baby in his tummy won't get hurt. "You're a bland lover. I give Jaehyun the spice he needed."

Kun panicked seeing the situation, causing him to break them apart but before he could the woman pushed Taeyong with full force making him stumble on the floor and hit his body on the center table.

Where is Jaehyun at this point? Standing. He is seeing how Taeyong is getting beaten up by another person however he was petrified. He can't move an inch if it wasn't for Kun who is shouting in despair. "Ambulance! Can someone call an ambulance?! He's pregnant! Sir, please... the baby."

"Let's go, babe."

Jaehyun got dragged out by the woman leaving Kun tendering Taeyong in tears. He is in a state of excruciating pain. It was then he realized that everything is really over... he's out from the frame.

"Kun... aah... the b-baby!"