Disclaimers

Hello there! Welcome to Serendipity, A BNHA OC fanfic! Thank you for taking the time to read my story, I appreciate all the support and votes :)

Here are some disclaimers before getting into the story:

1. This fic doesn't directly follow the plot of the manga or anime; however, fragments of it will be mentioned. It primarily follows an original storyline written by me while still having main story points included to correspond with the events in this fic. It does contain OC x Canon moments, but it won't be the main focus of the story.

2. Since this story is a fanfiction of BNHA, it will include heavy spoilers (including the movies) and these movies will be considered canon to the events of my story. Please proceed with caution.

3. The MC uses they/them pronouns and is non-binary.

4. Nobody is perfect, so I apologize if you happen to run into any grammatical errors or mistakes in general. Please correct me in my comments, I'm more than open to criticism!

5. Think before commenting anything that's harsh or hateful. It will not be tolerated and your comment will be deleted!

6. Like always, I do not own BNHA. It rightfully belongs to Horikoshi. I only own my OCs and their backgrounds.

Before wrapping up the disclaimers, I finally wanted to preface that this book contains some serious/mature themes. This will serve as your early warning so you can keep these topics in mind as you move forward:

- Depictions of blood

- Violence

- Self-harm

- Swearing

- Anxiety

If you are disturbed/sensitive by any of these topics, this fic may not be for you. Otherwise, read at your discretion! I will include warnings in a chapter with any of these themes as a closer heads-up.

Thank you and enjoy!

-Bee