145 ; attacked & r.a.b

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

"WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE AT THE WEDDING? DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD GO BACK"

you shake your head slightly, leaning forward on your chair. "they were after you, harry. it'd just be putting everyone in danger to go back" you say quietly.

"[name]'s right"

a server walks over to your table, her music blasting through your headphones.

she clears her throat, "coffee?"

"a cappucine, please" hermione asks.

"you?"

"what she said"

"same"

you just shrug, "same"

she walks back off.

"so where do we go from here? leaky cauldron?" ron asks.

"it's too dangerous" hermione shakes her head, "if voldemort already has taken over the ministry, then none of the old places are safe. everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding"

"my rucksack with all my things, i've left it at the burrow" harry says, you were lucky you never let your knife out of your sight.

hermione just shakes her head.

two more men walk in, they seemed to be plumbers or electricians of sorts, you narrow your eyes slightly.

"you're joking" harry says.

hermione sighs, "i-i've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case"

"by the way, these jeans, not my favourite"

your eyes go wide as one of the two men takes a wand from his pocket, "down!" you and harry both shout.

you all fall down just as the two fire a spell.

you crawl in behind a table, "stupefy!"

the man ducks behind the front counter.

you peek over a bit as harry fires more spells.

they both hide behind the front desk.

it was silent for a moment until the guy popped back up, you all shoot a spell at him.

"petrificus totalus!" hermione shouts, knocking the guy down.

the server walks back out, looking shocked.

"go. leave" hermione orders, she runs back into the staff area.

"lock the door, get the lights" harry says.