Mission: Space

AN: Here is the last episode of the season!!!!

I've learned that there is never a dull moment when I am around the Davenports. Just yesterday Bree sped over to my house, grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to her house because I wouldn't come over while Chase was having his superior moments. She did all that while using her super speed. When I got to her house, my hair was blown back and I had to tug on the tangles that were in my hair.

As we all walked down the stairs, we were talking about what we were doing this weekend. Chase was holding my hand and Adam was talking to all of us about something completely random. As we got to the bottom of the stairs I noticed two football players tossing a football back and forth. I couldn't help but stare at one of them. He was cute. I felt a tug on my sleeve and I looked up to see Bree giving me 'he's cute' stare. I smiled but looked over to Chase who was smiling at what Adam was saying. The football player might be cute but Chase was amazing.

"I love history class," Adam said "Someone is always leaving me a little piece of gum stuck underneath my desk." I cringed and shivered at the thought of Adam eating already chewed gum.

"Adam, please tell me you didn't." Chase said.

Adam blew a gum bubble and it popped "He did. He totally did." Bree said from beside me.

Suddenly I spotted Marcus walking down the hall and I smiled. We had biology together. He's a really nice guy. Since I suck at biology, I asked Marcus for help. But don't tell Chase that. If he knew he would be jealous and hurt knowing that I didn't ask him for help. If I did ask him we wouldn't be studying. We'd be making out on the couch.

"Oh guys, don't look now but here comes that guy none of us like: Marcus." I frowned at Leo. Ever since the whole concert in a can disaster, Leo has never liked Marcus. Leo says that Marcus is out to get him and make his life a living terror. We just thought he was being over dramatic as usual. Marcus was our friend.

"M-dog!" We greeted and went over to give him a group hug excluding Leo.

"Wait!" Leo said "Hold the phone. Hold the freaky deaky phone." Leo stepped in between us and Marcus separating us from him. Leo pushed Adam "M-dog?" he asked.

"Yeah! Bros call each other by nicknames." Chase replied.

"Well I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname." Leo said.

Adam laughed and touched Leo's shoulder "Actually we do. We choose not to do it in your presence: Mr. TinyMcLittleStein."

"Really? I thought he was Short Stuff?" I said and everyone laughed. All but Leo. He glared at me.

Chase, while still holding onto my hand, walked over to Marcus "Hey Marcus, what are you up to this weekend?"

"Ah, my dad's out of town and so I'll be stuck home alone with my grandma." He said.

"Ahah!" Leo exclaimed pointing a finger at Marcus "You said your grandma is dead."

How rude could Leo be? Honestly.

"The other grandma. Thanks for reminding me."

I smacked Leo on the back of his and gave him my best 'What the hell are you saying?' look.

"I wish I could stay with you guys for the weekend." Marcus said.

"And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues." Leo said.

"Leo!" I scolded "Leave Marcus alone!"

Marcus raised an eyebrow at Leo and then smiled at me "It's okay Katie."