Save Me, Please.

"Wait? I have to live with you know?" I asked my dad who just told me I have to start traveling with him.

"Yes, and there's no getting out of it either." I sighed as he put my suite case in the tourbus and I walked on after him, I sat on the couch and flipped my black hood up that matched my black hair.

"It's not as bad as you think it's gonna be."

"Sure..." We started driving and he turned the TV on so I laid down and put my headphones in and drifted off to sleep.

"Alanna? Alanna wake up." I opened my eyes and slowly sat up, "Were here."

"Well I'm staying here."

"Oh no your not! You are coming inside to meet people besides John and Phil!"

"Uhhhh..." I stood up and stretched then pulled up my skinny jeans, I put my hands in my tight sweatshirt pocket that was on the front. He walked off the bus and I slowly walked behind him, he pulled me next to him and I put my head down.

"Randy! Waz up!" I looked up a little and saw Cody Rhodes.

"Hey Cody. This is my daughter Alanna."

"Hello Alanna, I'm Cody." I waved and looked away, while they talked I just stared off in space.

"Lanna? Helloooo?" Someone waved there hand in my face, I blinked and saw my dad.

"Can I go back to the bus now?" He sighed, "Yea, sure." I walked away and back onto the bus. I went into my room and got on my lab top then walked back out and sat on the couch, I turned the TV on and flipped around until I just turned it off.

"Why do I have to live with him?" I asked myself then laid down.

"LEGECY!!!" I heard Randy yell then walk in with Cody and some other guy, I just sat there.

"Hey Lanna." My dad said sitting next to me, I stood up but he sat me back down, "Nope, your staying out here."

"Why? I don't care about this."

"You need to be more social."

"No I don't, what I need is to get away from all of you."

"Your just sayin that. Now zip your mouth and just sit." I rolled my eyes, he went on talking to his friends and I slowly started moving off the couch. I got off the couch and ran into my room and locked the door, Randy tried to open it but it was locked.

"Alanna open the door."

"No, I'm not going out there. I don't like people and you know it." I heard him walk away and I crawled in my bed and got under the covers, I hugged the blanket and curled into a ball. My eyes were getting heavy when I heard my door being opened, he picked the lock...Smart move.

"Lanna? You still up?"

"No." I felt him sit on my bed, "Is Randy in here to?"

"No, but he let me in."

"He knows I don't like people."

"I know..." He kissed my forehead and got up.

"Night Lanna, I'm crashing here tonight so if you need me I'll be on the couch."

"Ok, night Buddy." I told Tyler(Tyler=Seth from The Shield.) he's my cousin but he's more like my brother to me, I don't know why I call him Buddy but it's just what I've called him since I was little.

I woke up in the middle of the night, I got up to get some water but changed into some gray sweatpants an threw my black hair into a messy bun first. I opened the door and saw Buddy watching TV, "Hey girly."