Chapter 5

Phil walked back in with some cookies and water then handed them to me, he turned the TV on and we started watching Here Comes Honey BooBoo.

"Lanna, we're back!" I heard Randy yell, Mike and Phil went out there while I changed my shirt hid it under my pillow and cleaned the blood off everything it touched. I laid on my bed and saw Mike walk in, he sat next to me and held my hand.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey..." I put my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"You ok?"

"Yea... I'm fine."

"The last time you said you were fine you were laid out on the floor covered in blood."

"Ok, I'm ok... Alot's happened today."

"Yea..." I looked up at him, "Mike?"

"Yea cutie?"

"I feel...dead inside. It's like I can't feel anymore..."

"Can you feel this?" He lifted my head up and looked in my eyes then crashed his lips on mine, it was the sweetest kiss I have ever had. I pulled away and smiled causing him to smile, "I felt that." I said and he pressed his forehead on mine, he held both my hands and played with them.

"I'm glad you gave me a chance."

"I don't usually let people in, but your one of them." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Alanna?" I heard my name being called so I got up after kissing Mike then walked out to see Randy, John, and Phil all sitting and waiting for me, "Lets talk." Randy said and I sat down next to him.

"There's nothing to talk about..." I said quietly.

"Well me and John think different."

"Why." I asked.

"Alanna, me and John are worried about you."

"Why? I'm fine..."

"Why are you always wearing sleeves then?"

"Because I like them." I said looking at Phil scared.

"It's 100 degrees outside Lanna..." John said.

"Your point is?" I asked shifting because I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Roll them up." Randy said.

"What?"

"Sleeve, roll them up." I shot of fear shoot through my body.

"W-Why?"

"If your fine then show us your wrists." John said and I looked at Phil who mouthed, 'Come sit by me.' I got up and sat next to Phil, "I don't have to show you anything." I said crossing my arms, 'Cutter, cutter, cutter... Little cutter, that's all you are.' I looked down and thought 'Please leave me alone!' I told them but in my head instead of using my mouth.

"I'm your father Alanna, you do what I say." I blocked him out as I kept my head down 'Looks like Randy and John are getting closer and closer to figuring out your little secret.' 'You don't think I can tell!' 'Are you yelling at us Alanna? You know what we can make you do.' 'I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!'

" ALANNA!" I jumped an snapped my head up to see Randy, John, and Phil standing around me.

"What!" I yelled and saw them surprised by my yelling, "Sorry, I was just thinking..."

"...Lanny, come on. Lets talk alone." Randy said and I walked off the bus with him, "Where are we going?"

"Just follow me Lanny." He held my hand as we walked into a room with a man sitting behind a desk, I looked at my dad who pushed me in then shut the door.