Chapter 15

I heard voices and felt someone touching my arms.

"Stop." I groaned trying to get them off my arms.

"I can't get the cuffs on her."

"Take her jacket off." I shot my eyes open and saw the Wyatt Family, I felt someone slipping my jacket off but I fought to keep it on. One of them grabbed my neck while the other ripped my jacket off, I could feel their stares on my arms so I hid them between my legs. They grabbed my arms and forced them up and handcuffed me to a metal pipe, they started talking while I put my head down letting my hair fall in my face. I hate how my arms aren't covered. Their staring at them. I bet they think I'm a freak.

"Get the camera." I heard one say, I slightly looked up and saw them setting a camera up.

"Kane? Oh Kane? Have you been missin a little someone?" He chuckled and pulled my hair back so you could see my face, I let out a little yelp and closed my eyes.

"I know you want her back, so lets make a little match, at WrestleMania. Ring of Fire match." He paused and pulled my hair closer making us face to face, "You got 10 minutes to find her without any bruises." He evilly chuckled and let my hair go.

"Now we wait." One said and they sat down, I hid my face again and knew they were staring at me.

"So Alanna, you and Kane real good friends huh?" They asked standing around me, I kept my head down.

"ANSWER HIM!" One yelled making me jump.

"Not the talking type are we?" The other asked, "Well maybe this will make you talk." He said and kicked me in the ribs, I yelled in pain but quickly stopped when they all started kicking me. I could feel tears in my eyes but refused to let them fall.

"HEY!" I heard Kane yell. They all stopped kicking me and turned around to see Kane, Randy, Mike, John, and Tyler, they all charged at eachother while Mike ran over to me and picked the lock on the cuffs and got them off me. He put my jacket back on me then wrapped his arms around me, "Come on." He whispered in my ear and helped me up, he held onto my hand while we quickly walked out of the room while the guys were still fighting. When we got down a dark hallway Mike stopped us and pulled me into a tight hug, "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yea... Could you see all my scars?"

"Only a little." He said and I dug my head further into his chest, "You couldn't tell unless you knew about them."

"They cover my whole arms Mike! There's no clean spot on my arms, you can tell!" I snapped at him, "I'm sorry Mike..."

"It's ok Lanny, lets just get back to the bus." He said leading the way to the bus, I leaned into his side and he put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head. We walked out to the parking lot then onto the bus, we walked back to my room and climbed in bed. Mike pulled me into his side while I made little hearts on his chest with my finger, "I'm sorry I snapped at you." I said and felt him stop my hand then hold it, I looked up at him while he looked down at me.

"It's ok Lanny, I understand why you snapped and it's ok that you did." He said and kissed my forehead, "Lanny can I tell you something?"

"Sure Mikey." I said and went back tracing little hearts on his chest.

"Umm.... I love you Alanna." I stopped and looked up at him. I stared in his eyes as he waited for me to respond.

"I love you to Mike." I said smiling making him smile, he pulled me into a kiss while we smiled. When we pulled away I kissed his nose and he kissed my forehead, I snuggled my head into his neck and held his hand while we laid on the bed while Mike turned on Chasing Cars again.