Chapter 10

~~2 Days Later~~

***Alanna's POV***

Today's the day they take me to the institution... I know I'm sick. But I don't want help. Right now I'm in the backseat of the car sitting next to Mike and Phil while Randy drove. I haven't said anything in 2 full days, some doctor said that I was shutting myself down. He's right. I'm completely shutting down, I'm not talking, not eating, not sleeping... I felt the car stop, we all got out of the car and walked inside. Randy talked to some Nurse while Phil and Mike looked at me, "Alanna, were doing this because we love you." I didn't say anything, I just stood there.

"Alanna this is gonna help you." He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "There gonna help you Alanna. I'm only going along with this because you need help, I don't wanna find you dead one day. I need you to be alive, and right by my side." He made sure Phil and Randy went looking then kissed me. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't help but kiss back, we pulled away and I felt a lump forming in my throat. I looked up at Mike and felt my eyes get watery, "I'll miss you." Those 3 simple words had Mike on the verge of tears.

"I'll miss you to baby... But you call me as much as you can."

"Ok."

"Promise." He said holding out his pinkie which I took.

"I promise." I said and Phil walked over, "You'll be out of here soon Lanny, and you'll be happy again." I looked at him and tilted my head slightly confused, "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't remember the last time I was truly happy?" I heard Randy call my name so I slowly walked away from them and went over to Randy. He pulled me into his arms but I just stood there, "I'm sorry Alanna, but this is the only way." He let go and looked at me, I looked behind him and saw a lady waiting for me. I walked past Randy and to the lady, "Hi Alanna, I'm Nurse Parker." I looked back at Mike, Phil, and Randy and they were all looking at me, I gazed at Mike slightly longer than the other guys and turned around to the lady, "You ready?"

"No..." I said as the lump in my throat started to hurt more.

"Come on sweetie." She led me to these doors that led away from everyone else, I took one last glance at the boys and saw they were all red eyed. I mouth 'I Love You.' To all of them then walked past the doors.

~~4 Days Later~~

Cement, that's all there is except a bed. I have a window, but there's bars over it and I can't see out of it. I think I'm starting to lose my mind. I see things that aren't really there, I feel like someone is constantly watching me. I've gotten a letter from Tyler since I can't use a phone... 'I miss you Lanny, we all miss you... It's weird and sad not having my person with me, it's like my other half is just gone? John, Phil, and Randy miss you like crazy but Mike... Oh Mike... He's acting like he just died inside! I don't know what it how you did it to make him act like this but make it stop! He just mopes around and has a sad look on his face! Anyways Lanny, I really hope your getting better because I need you back here! I love you! -Buddy!' I smirked a little and tossed it to the side. God! I hate this room! All that's around me is cement! I picked up the notebook and pencil they let me have and began to write 'Hey Buddy... I miss you, Mike, and Phil. It's scary in here, there's nothing but cement walls and a single bed in my room. I don't get to go outside either, nobody has talked to me since I've gotten here... I'm scared Tyler, this place.. It scares me. At night it gets really dark and I hear screams, I'm scared that there going to hurt me. I feel so trapped, I just want out! -Alanna' I got a new pice out and started drawling, I heard the door open so I looked up and saw some man.

"Hello Alanna."

"Hi..?.."

"I'm Doctor Wong, I help people just like you get better. Now why don't you tell me about yourself?"

"There's not much to tell." I said as he pulled the chair he brought in with him up beside my bed that I was sitting on.

"What do you like to do?"

"Draw..."

"Well how about you draw me a picture of how your feeling right now?"

"I'm not a 7 year old, I can talk about it."

"Ok, then how do you feel right now?"

"Trapped, scared, angry, sad... This place scares me, I want to leave."

"Why do you feel angry?"

"Cause my dad put me in this place! I don't need help!"

"Alanna look at your arms, what do you see?" I looked at them, covered in scars and still bandaged up from my stitches.

"I see release..power.."

"There are other ways to deal with pain."

"So you think I control this?"

"We all can control our own pain."

"WELL I SURE AS HELL DONT! I CAN'T CONTROL THIS!"

"Then who does?"

"THE VOICES! THE DEMONS THAT ARE INSIDE MY HEAD!"

"What do they do Alanna?"

"They make me do things! They call me names! They control me! They control my mind!" I said as I paced around the room.

"I'm here to help you stop hearing them Alanna."

"But you can't, no one can. I can't be fixed."

He stayed for a while longer then left. I just want out of the place! And I have the unbearable urge to cut but I can't, there's absolutely NOTHING I could use in this room. I laid down and suddenly I felt tired, like the world has drained me. It's drained me dry. Like I'm dead.

Sorry it's a short chapter, comment guys. Please? I need to know what you guys think...