Chapter 6

***Alanna's POV***

I opened my tired eyes and stared at the wall, what's the point of even getting out of bed? Wait, I'm in my bed? I fell asleep on the floor? I shrugged and pulled the blanket into me for warmth, I heard my door start opening, "Alanna?" I pulled the blanket over my head and ignored him, "Alanna..." He said sitting next to me.

"Go away."

"I can't do that."

"Why not."

"...I read the notebook."

"YOU WHAT!" I yelled sitting up, "YOU READ MY NOTEBOOK!"

"Calm down Lanny."

"DID I SAY YOU COULD READ IT? DID I SAY YOU COULD EVEN TOUCH IT!" He kept looking at my arms so I went back under the covers to hide, "You can't keep hiding it."

"Hiding what?"

"You know what Alanna."

"I can't believe you read MY notebook... How much did you read?" He pulled the blanket back and looked me in the eyes, "Enough to know that you need help."

"Did you read the last page?"

"No, I stopped at the drawing with the girl hanging from a rope."

"Please go away."

"We're going to talk about this Alanna." I pulled the blanket back over my head and turned my back to him, "Why won't you just talk to me?" I didn't answer, "Alanna come on... It can't be that hard." I sat up and looked at him, "It can't be that hard? It can't be that hard!? You did not just say that! You have no fucking idea how hard it is Randy! It's so fucking hard hiding everything from everyone!" I paused, "You have no right to say that! You don't know one damn thing about me Randy!" For once when I said something to him he didn't have anything to say, he finally shut up. I stood up and put my BatMan slippers then stormed off the bus passing Tyler and Mike in the process, I was half way to Phil's bus when I heard someone yell my name.

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"Stupid bitch." He said walking in front of me.

"I am not in the fucking mood Jack."

"I'm so scared of a little girl!" I jumped on him knocking him to the ground, I just kept punching him. It felt so good to hurt someone else! I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me off, I tried fighting them but they grabbed my wrist and I screamed in pain, "Let go!" I screamed and they did and I fell to the ground. I held my wrist in pain, "Why the hell would you grab my wrist John!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry, you just wouldn't calm down..." I stood up and ran on Phil's bus and saw him playing Mario Bro's. I sat next to him and hid my face in his shoulder while he continued to play, "He found out, didn't he?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded my head yes, I started scratching my wrists till Phil took my hand, "Don't make it worse Lanny."

"Their itchy..."

"Your moms itchy..." I laughed and scratched again, "Alanna!" He said.

"But their itchy!!!"

"Let me see." I hesitated, I know he's seen them before but I don't like it when people look at my arms... I let him lift up my sleeves and saw they were all red, "Why are they so red?"

"The skin is irritated."

"Which means?"

"Don't itch, scratch, cut, or touch your arms for the rest of the day."

"Uh! Fine..." There was a knock at the door so Phil got up and then walked outside, I laid down suppressing the urge to scratch my cuts. Phil walked back on and laid on the floor next to me, "Sometimes I think I deserve this... You know?"