Chapter 8

~~~2 weeks later~~~

It's been 2 weeks since I stopped cutting and I haven't got any better. The voices are telling me to starve myself, so I'am. I'm not talking a lot either, I sleep all the time, and I don't eat everyday. Randy hasn't noticed neither has John or Phil, Mike is getting suspicious but he won't figure it out. Anyways I'm in a session with Dr.Shelby, "So how have you been doing?" He asked me.

"Fine."

"Have you cut recently?"

"No, Randy took it all away."

"If he wouldn't have you you still be cutting?"

"What do you think." I said coldly. I really hate coming to him but Randy makes me.

*~*~2 Hours Later and it's Randy's POV*~*~

I waited for Alanna to get done with her session with Dr.Shelby, I heard the door open and Alanna walked out then walked right passed me.

"Is she ok?" I asked Dr.Shelby.

"Not really."

"What do you mean?"

"She has depression Randy, and one of the worst cases I've ever seen."

"God... What am I supposed to do?"

"Give her time Randy, She'll come around." He paused, "But if things keep on getting worse she's going to have a serious breakdown and no one can stop that if it happens." What the hell did that mean!?

***Alanna's POV***

I walked onto Randy's bus and went straight to my room. I grabbed my note book and began to write my note, my suicide note. I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 'Fat ugly whore.' They told me.

"I know." I told them. 'Take the pills, now.' I got out the diet pills and pain pills and poured 3 of each in my mouth and swallowed, I looked at myself in the mirror. You can tell I've gotten skinnier, my clothes have gotten baggier to. I rolled my sleeves up as far as they would go and stared at my reflection, I didn't look like myself. Well I looked better 2 weeks ago. I'm just so broken. I looked through the draws and cabinets trying to find a blade or scissors, no luck. I was getting extremely angry and punched the mirror making the glass shatter, I quickly picked a piece up and held it against my skin. I slowly and deeply cut feeling release, I did it again until I heard someone knock on the door.

"Alanna are you ok!"

"I'm fine, I just knocked over some stuff."

"Do you need help?"

"No." I heard footsteps walk away so I cleaned the glass up making sure to keep a few pieces, I sat on the floor and held a piece of glass looking at my reflection. Why can't I stop this? Why can't I just be normal! Why am I such a freak! I cut again, feeling the blood run down my arm felt so good. Blood started dripping from my arm to the floor, I'm never going to be able to stop. I'm never going to be normal. I looked at the shower then at the glass, I could end it all right now. I could finally stop the voices and finally be free. "Lanna?" I heard Mike say.

"What?"

"You ok?"

"No! I'm not ok! I'm just so freaking tired of everything! I'm so tired of Dr.Shelby and Randy trying to save me but who says I wanted to be saved!? Who says I need to be saved!"

"Lanna open the door."

"...I'm sorry Mike." I said starting to cry.

"Alanna what are you doing?" He said as I turned the water on and letting the bathtub fill up, I cut my sleeves off my shirt so the wouldn't get in the way then put the note book on the counter leaving it open on the page with my note, "Alanna please open the door!"