Chapter 17 - The Oiran

"You piece of sh*t! Get off me!" Warabihime said. "Please Oiran-sama, don't hurt her!" Yumiko said. "Calm down, Yumiko," The familiar voice came. " Kyoujurou! Why are you- oh, right, it's only my imagination! Huh," Yumiko thought. "How are you supposed to explain this, brat?" Warabihime asked while lifting her arm with Zenitsu's hand still holding her hand towards them.

"Release her ear!" Zenitsu said. "Fine, but next will be your ear, ugly. Be prepared!" the Oiran released her hand, dropping the servant harshly to the floor and laughed. "I want this room to be clean-, and neat. If not, there will be a consequence, a big one," the Oiran left. "Are you okay?" Yumiko asked the poor servant. "Y-yes," she replied. "You both, please help her get aided!" Yumiko said to the other servants who were peeking just now.

"H-hai!" they said. Then Yumiko and Zenitsu walk away and talk. "Looks like we found the demon!" Zenitsu said. "Well, It's not an ordinary demon, I can sense  that her blood is quite related to Muzan's blood." Yumiko said. "Hm, is that so?" Zenitsu said. "Yes," Yumiko replied.

*Timeskip*

"Yumiko-chan, you are called by Warabihime-Oiran!" one of the lower ranked prostitutes said. "W-Warabihime-Oiran?" one of them asked. "Do you pique her? I hope not! She's really scary when she's angry," another asked Yumiko directly.

"N-no, I don't pique her," Yumiko said. "Yumiko-chan, we better hurry before she gets more angry!" one of them said. "Hai!" Yumiko said. Yumiko walked through the halls and rooms, accompanied by the prostitute who carried the Oiran's orders.

They stopped in front of a fancy-patterned paper door. "Oiran-sama, Yumiko-chan present!" the prostitute said. "Bring her in!" the lazy voice of the Oiran said. "Yumiko-chan, you have to get in yourself, she wants to talk 4 eyes with you." she said.

"Oh okay, Sayonara!" Yumiko said. Yumiko is left alone in front of the room of the demon. Cold chills are the only thing she felt. "Come in now!" the Oiran shouted. "Ah, h-hai!" Yumiko shivering. Yumiko entered the room, full of demon's aura.

"Sit down." the Oiran ordered. "H-hai," Yumiko shivered, not because of the cold, but because she forgot to arm her with her katana, meanwhile there's a demon which has a lot of Muzan's blood in front of her. Yumiko sat down,  face to face with Warabihime-Oiran. "Now where should I start?" the Oiran laughed. "Sh*t! I'm very scared that if she tried to attack me and I didn't see it, I'd be dead." Yumiko thought.

"Hmm..., you don't look bad after all," she said.  "W-what do you mean, O-oiran-sama?" Yumiko asked. "You think?" the Oiran asked. All the doors suddenly shut, Warabihime smirked and transformed into her demon self. "So tell me, you came here alone? Or there's another one with you?" she asked. "Um," Yumiko trembled in fear.

"Come on, tell me! You know that I don't want to face a 'not-Hashira' Demon Slayer!" the Oiran demon said. "Y-you are an U-uppermoon s- six?!" Yumiko said. "Hahaha, Yes!" The Uppermoon said. Just before anything happens, the Demon immediately puts Yumiko to her sash. "Urgh, I can't feel my body! It's so powerful! My head will be next now!" Yumiko thought.

"How do you like that, huh?" The demon said. "What's wrong? Scared little girl?" Daki laughed. Yumiko's body is slowly gone. "I can't die now! Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Inosuke,  Uzui-san, help!" Yumiko thought as her head sank into the sash. "Yumiko-san!" Zenitsu suddenly emerges and bangs the door.

"Can you knock or inform me first before going into someone's room, idiot?" the demon asked. "Don't you dare touch her, yo-'' Zenitsu said. "What, weakling? I know that you're a Demon Slayer. I only want to battle a hashira. You're too weak for me!" Daki interrupts. "U-uppermoon s-six!" Zenitsu thought while trembling and saw Daki's eyes. "Where's Yumiko-chan? I can't see her!" Zenitsu thought.

"Want to see her, ugly brat? Oh, you will!" Daki said, while inserting Zenitsu into her sash immediately. The demon transformed back into her human form and broke her window and hurt herself. "Kyaah!" she shouted. "What's wrong, Oiran-sama?!?!?!!" the others rushed in panic.