Chapter 15

**2 months later**

Allison giggled as Andy carried her into the house, "you're an idiot."

He laughed, setting her on her feet, "we might not have had a traditional wedding, but we're married and I needed to carry you over the threshold."

She nodded, "uh huh. Even with all the extra weight?" She rested her hands on her stomach as Jacob and Mallory laughed behind Andy.

He placed his hand on her stomach, "you're both beautiful."

"Are you going to tell me what you're having?"

Allison laughed, turning to Jacob, "do you want to know, or do you want to be surprised?"

Jacob looked from Mallory to Allison, "I want to know!"

Andy grinned, "you're getting a little brother."

Allison nodded as Jacob grinned, feeling her stomach as his brother kicked his hand, "yeah. Elliot. Eli Barber."

Jacob smiled, "I love it. I can't wait."

"Well.." Allison sighed, "a few more months kid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**3 years later**

Allison sat next to Andy as they watched Jacob walk the stage to graduate high school with a squirmy Eli on Andy's lap. She closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths as she rested her hand on her stomach, rubbing gently as the pain subsided.

Andy watched Allison, "baby? Are you okay?"

She gave him a small smile as she nodded, "I'm fine. She's just moving around."

He nodded as he continued to watch her as they got to the end of the alphabet. He leaned over to her ear, "Allie, are you in labor?"

She could only nod as another contraction hit. "Yes. I didn't want to ruin Jacob's day. I can wait until they're done."

"Oh my god." He grabbed her arm, helping her down the stands as he held onto Eli with his other arm. "You're a giant pain in my ass."

Allison laughed as they reached the ground and the graduates were released. "I'm sorry."

Andy rolled his eyes as he handed Eli to Jacob as he approached them, "come on, we have to take Allie to the hospital."

Jacob grinned, "is it time?"

Allison nodded, bringing her hand to his cheek, "yes honey. I'm sorry. I didn't want to ruin your graduation. We're so proud of you."

"It's fine! I'm excited to meet my sister."

She laughed as she held onto Andy as he led them to the car to take them all to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy looked up from Allison and the baby as a nurse entered the room.

"You have someone pacing the hall, wanting to come in."

Andy laughed, "let them in." He smiled as the nurse held the door open as Jacob entered holding a sleepy Eli. Andy took Eli as Jacob approached Allison with the baby.

She grinned at Jacob, handing him his sister, "meet Marianne Alice Barber."

Jacob smiled, holding her, "she's so cute!"

Andy laughed, sitting on the bed beside Allison as Eli crawled onto her. Andy kissed her on the head, "you did so good. I'm so grateful for you. I love you so much."

"Andy." She chuckled, wiping away a few tears, "I love you too. You're the one that gave me the family I always wanted."

He grinned, resting his head on hers, "I wanted to." He watched Jacob with Marianne, "I have everything I could ever want in this room."

**Happy ending 🥳**