Chapter 3- A Realization

Bill pov

Pinetree is cute when he's mad. He's running of the stairs now. If I want I could use my power to teleport but this is way too fun.

He tricked over a vacuum cleaner and I, being a gentleman saved him from falling down.

"Let me go!"

I swear this boy doesn't know how to thank. I smirked and let go of him causing him to fall.

"Not funny"

I heared footsteps coming here so I made Pinetree stand up with a snap of my fingers. The man came in was Ford.

"Dipper? Who's this?"

"He is m-"

I intrupped pinetree's speech.

"Hello! You must be Dipper's gruncle he talked about. It is nice to meet you sir.
I am your son's boyfriend"

I offered a hand and Sixer shaked it.

"I am glad you finally found someone Dipper. I was gonna invite you to find a mystery but you can go hang out with your 'boyfriend'" he said smiling. Perfect he didn't notice.

"He is not my boyfriend and I want to come with you"

"Ok then. What about you.. erm.."

"Will. And I'd be glad to accompany"

"Great!"

He walked out of the shack. Pinetree give me a death look before leaving. I followed them.

We walked in the woods. We were going where my statue was. I hope we wouldn't go there.

"Uhh Gruncle Ford where are we going?" Dipper asked little frightened. I guess he noticed too.

"We're going to the mountains. They're behind the forest. There has happend an unknown energy spreaded from there not long time ago. We will see what the energy is"

"Isn't it dangerous?" I asked.

"Not really"

We walked and walked until we saw the mountains. Please don't say we will climb. It will be too hard for this
weak human form.

"Here we are" Sixer started. "We will have to go up there" he said with pointing his index finger to the top of mountains.

"How will we go there?" pinetree asked.

"There is a path follow me"