Chapter 8- The Fall of London

^Gore warning skip texts between ** and ** if uncomfortable^

Alcor pov (Alcor and dipper are same so I might say Dipper or Alcor pov)

I woke up with a groan but I couldn't stand up. My vision was blurry.

"You need to get rest"

It was Bill. I layed down in the bed again.

"What happened?"

"It worked, but it caused you losing all your energy. Don't worry you should be fine after a couple days"

I didn't talk, I was happy it worked but I was tired, even if I just woke up.

"I wan't to visit Mabel"

"No, get rest"

"You don't tell me what I do"

I said and teleported myself to the throne room. There was Mabel in the cage and she was sleeping.

I could barely stand up but I don't care. I need to stay strong. I floated over to Mabel's cage.

"Wake up sleepyhead"

She woke up.

"D-dipper!?"

It was surprising how she recognized me. She ran towards to my side and watched me from the cage.

"Get me out! This is not you"

She said as her 'sad' looking changed into a mad one in a matter of seconds. She is an idiot enough to think I'd actually let her out with saying "I am sorry Mabel, my dear sister I don't know what I was thinking. You are free now" like some kind of a movie.

"This isn't me Mabel? I am asking you, what is like me?"

She had a blank expression on her face. She opened her mouth to say something but I interrupted her before she could say anything.

"Let me say for you. You don't know, you don't know me at all. You never bothered to care about me. I meant what I said to you before making you faint:"

"It is too late now"

She had tears in her eyes, tears of guilt and betrayel. I'd really like to watch her die but no, not just yet. I snapped my fingers and a glass of water and some bread appeared in Mabel's cage.

She hesitated to eat/drink.

"Oh come on be glad I am giving you food and water, if I wanted to kill you this wouldn't be fun"

Bill pov

He snapped his fingers and teleported. So arrogant ugh... that's what I love about him. He is amazing. I soon started thinking about everything I love about him.

...

Wait he has to be resting.

I teleported myself to the throne room to see no other than Alcor talking to shootingstar. I came in just the moment when he snapped his fingers to create food for her.