Chapter 6- Heart & Return

Warning: Gore
Skip the texts between ** and ** if you feel uncomfortable

Dipper pov

Nothing will be the same... ever again. I looked to Bill who was sleeping in the bed next to mine. I checked the time, 01.46

I couldn't get any sleep that night.

...

It was 6 a.m. , I was preparing breakfast since I didn't have anything better to do. Mabel was sleeping in her room, gruncle Stan was getting ready for the opening and Ford was in lab.

I cracked an egg into a pan and started humming a song. I was focused on cooking that I didn't notice someone else came.

Suddenly some hands grabbed me from my shoulders and I ,in shock, grabbed the pan and hit whoever he is with it.

I turned my back and saw Bill. There was an egg in his face. I tried so hard to not laugh but ended up failing.

"Haha Bill look at yourself! Omg- I can't haha"

"Seriously pinetree"

He snapped his fingers and egg on his face was gone. I stopped laughing. I heared footsteps. It was Mabel.

She had eyebags but when she saw me her eyes widened with anger.

"Dipper! Where were you all day!?"

She cares about me? I couldn't help but smile.

"Why are you smiling you freak!? I had to work in the shack all day and I couldn't meet my friends until evening! And the worst my nails are ruined"

Spoiled. It was kinda my fault but instead of worrying about me, she
only cared about her benefits.

"My boyfriend is not a freak
you #$€!*%"

He swore so much that if Stan heared, he would be proud and cry from happiness.

I looked at Mabel's face it was hilarious. She looked disguasted. She opened her mouth but nothing came out.

She left the room.

"No one dares call my pinetree a freak!"

"Thanks Bill. You know what I want to do today?"

"What?"

"To mess around!"

"Oh wow, you wanna be a troublemaker"

I nod my head. I was actually excited, I should be sad I know. I was gonna erm... die but I was happy that I will finally be free. I was happy that I wouldn't have to deal with this world anymore.

"But let's eat breakfast now"

He snapped his fingers and a nice breakfast appeared on the table. I forget he can do that.

We eat our breakfast in silence until Ford decided to ruin it. He stepped in the room.

"Can I join you for breakfast?"