Chapter 7- Trick

Bill pov

"Bill, lets rule the world together again, just like the old days..."

"Your wish is my command my dear"

With the snap of my fingers, a cut opened in the sky and 'my friends' came through the portal.

I was going to snap my fingers again to make a pyramid (like in Weirdmageddon) but Alcor stopped me.

"Let me do it"

He snapped his fingers and a pyramid appeared, different than I'd do.

(my design of the pyramid)

I'd prefer mine, but if that's what my love wants then of course.

"Let's go inside dear"

We teleported to the inside. The other creations that came through the portal was all inside too.

Me and Alcor went to the throne room and we made thrones for ourselves. Mine was yellow while his was dark blue.

"Bill, let's ruin this world"

I smirked and teleported us to our thrones. I snapped my fingers and all creations got teleported to the throne room, in front us and all bending down not being able to move

"My friends" I started. "I am glad to have you all here again, for the 3rd time right? This time our aim is the same but one thing is different. Alcor, my love is back! Your first mission is to kill anyone in Gravity Falls! Except the Pines of course, I want them alive!"

I snapped my fingers and they got teleported to outside.

"Can I kill the Pines?"

"No"

"But Bill you know I am full of rage!"

He got mad, damn he looked awesome. His hair faded to blue and his eyes glowed.

"I will let you after I learn from Sixer how to remove the barrier"

"Oh I have an idea! What if I possess my old body and trick them?"

"Great idea my love! I'll watch you from here"

He nod his head and snapped his fingers, his body turned into his old one. But- he had blood in his chest anddd his heart was missing.