Chapter 4- Magic

Dipper pov

I yawned and saw Bill beside me. Cute... Wait no! But I had the urge to do something. I kissed him. I don't know why but I felt like it was the
right thing to do.

While I was kissing him he was still sleeping. How come he didn't wake up? Whatever it is better this way.

I broke off the kiss and blushed.

"Good morning love. If you wanted kisses you could have just ask me"

He was awake!? I am such an idiot. I suddenly heared a shouting more like screaming.

"SHIP EEEE!"

Mabel! How long has she been there and I didn't notice!?

"Good morning shooting star. And I agree we are a good ship"

"Oh please just please call me Mabel or future sister-in-law! Also Gruncle Stan wants us to work in the Shack today"

"We'll be there in half-an-hour" I said before she nod and left the room.

I tried getting of from the bed but I couldn't, Bill wasn't letting me go. I change my mind, he is the kid and
I am the parent.

"Come on Bill we gotta wake up"

He just hugged me tighter and mumbled something.

"What was that?"

"Just a little more..."

"No"

"Yes"

Come on...! Why do I have to be
in such situations!

"Please let me go dear"

I kissed him on the cheek. I saw him blushing madly. Guess he can't stand flirting (lmao).

He let me go and I got off the bed. I picked some clothes and got in the bathroom. After locking the door I shouted.

"I am going to take a shower. Come in and I'll kill you!"

"That lock can't prevent me from going in hun!"

I mumbled some curses (yes). I wasn't going to shower. I grabbed the mop standing in the corner. I turned on the water without entering the shower.

Just as I expected. That pervert came in with snapping his fingers! He saw me with the mop and he was scared as he should be.

"Sorry love, hehe" he said nervously.

I had my mop in my hand and I kicked him out of the bathroom with it. Finally, some peace.

"Come in one more time and you will wish you never did!" I shouted.

Timeskip

I have showered and got dressed. I left the bathroom. Bill had flowers in his hand.

"I am sorry pinetree..." he said and gave the flowers to me. Turning out has a soft side and I really like it.