Nine - Her

"I was just talking to the women," Betsy said after Ston had called out for her

"I was just talking to the women," Betsy said after Ston had called out for her. "What do you want? Why did you call for me?"

"You were talking mean about me, woman," he replied.

"Of course, I was, you bonehead. I have to mark my territory, don't I? Those gals shouldn't think they can have you as a breeder. No, no, no. Because you're mine, Ston."

Jarla barked out a laugh. "I don't think any of them want him, Bets."

Ston himself agreed, nodding. "And besides that, why would I ever want any of them if I have such a fine wife myself?" he asked. "One who is so beautiful and so sweet..." He stood behind his pregnant wife's back, folded his arms around her, and grabbed her tits in his hands, giving them a squeeze.

Betsy slapped him away. "Oh, fuck off, you dirty orc," she replied, chuckling.

Ston tried to cop another feel. "Just look how filled they are already. They're full of fat, creamy milk for our son."

"I already told you I don't know if it's a boy!" Betsy rolled her eyes. "I... I just don't want you to be disappointed..."

I had to admit that for a woman, and a human, Betsy was alright. She'd stolen the hearts of many orcs since her first arrival at Asclan Peaks. She was the first one who didn't look at us with disgust.

"You will never disappoint me, wife," Ston said, convinced. He softly patted her belly and she allowed it.

Betsy had never left us since her first visit. She was also the first woman who wanted one of us of her own free will. I know my brothers worshiped Ston for that. And maybe I did too.

After her, more women stayed, but they never loved an orc the way Betsy loved Ston. They mostly stayed here for their babies or because they hated their lives in their hometown.

Living among us, their primary task was to help with the little ones. A warm female touch would help them, and they could grow much stronger on women's milk instead of goat's milk. In exchange, I kept an eye on my men. They were not to bother them.

"We'll see what pops out of my cunt in a few days, love," Betsy replied before she kissed Ston on his cheek. She then turned to me. "Orvar, there are some fine women this year, don't you agree?" she asked while poking into my side with her elbow. "Have you seen the one with the dark curls and blue eyes?"

"I have," I replied, looking at the shrew as we spoke. She had beautiful hair indeed.

"She's a fine choice to take to your bed tonight," Betsy continued. "Good hair, good skin, good body. Though, I have to say I like that other girl more. The one over there." She cocked her head at another girl.

At her. The one I had my eyes on for the last hour.

"You like her?" I asked.

"Yeah! She seems...different from the others." Betsy sighed. "But I guess none of you really want her, hm? Because of her hair. So I suppose she's the second choice."