Chapter 13

Our legs were intertwined, Camila and I couldn't be more glued, her warm breath hitting my hair, while I had my face glued to her chest. After sex, she didn't move away or anything, she continued there, lying down, and caressing my hair non-stop. My heart was accelerating with all this.

- That's good. - I murmur, with my mouth leaning against her shoulder. Her skin was warm.

- Her hair is soft.

I close my eyes with her affection, enjoying the feeling of receiving affection from the girl of my dreams. I know I'm falling asleep, because Camila approaches my ear and whispers softly: "Sleep, love. I'll be here." I give her a weak smile before I fall asleep.

(...)

I scratch my eyes, stretching my body. I had no idea how many hours have pass, and it took me a while to assimilate where I was, and when I realized I was still in N.Y, I was radiant. I get up from bed, looking for my clothes and find a note with a kind of strange handwriting, but it was Camila's.

Good morning Lauren,

Here's a towel, so you can take a shower as soon as you wake up. You can use the bathtub if you want. I'll be in the lounge having coffee waiting for you.

I leave the note on the nightstand next to the bed, picking up the towel and going to the bathroom. Again, I'm surprised at the size of that thing. I look at myself in the mirror and see several red marks on my abdomen and back. They were nail marks. Marks made by Camila. The water was hot, and I decide to take a shower. I wear the same clothes as last night and go down to the lounge. It was already pass 10 a.m. The hall was full of people, couples, families, men alone, among others. I scan my eyes all over the place and find Camila standing in the corner of the hall, alone at a table, drinking something I don't know. I approach her, sitting on the chair in front of her, having her gaze on me. After last night we talked very little, just exchanging caresses and then I fell asleep.

- Good morning. - I murmur.

- Good morning, Lauren. Did you sleep well? - She stares at me as if evaluating me, and I wish I could say, "Yes, of course, with your body and your smell on me it was very easy," but I choose to say something else:

- Yes. How about you?

- I've had better nights of sleep. - I eyes focus on a lively couple in line so they can get coffee. My heart cools when I hear her words, just when it was incredible to me, while she speaks with so much indifference. I realize that she has several dark circles and looks tired.

- What a pity for her...

Before she can say anything, my cell phone rings and I see on the display, with great joy, that it was none other than Normani Hamilton.

- Good morning, green eyes. - The brunette greets me when she hears my lively hello. It is inevitable not to be happy with her calling me and her excitement. She was so cute.

- Good morning, dangerous. - I joke, listening to her laugh on the other side. My smile is wide and Camila stares at me with an angry face. Her eyes are angry. I don't know.

- How are you doing there in that place you're with Camila?

- Cool. We're in N.Y. It's amazing here, Mani! - I hear a snort next to me and I see that it's Camila, who goes back to drinking her drink and messing around with her iPhone.

- I'm glad you're having fun, at least with one thing in this whole story. Ally called me last night. - I open my eyes wide. I had forgotten Ally, and I didn't say I wouldn't come home. Although she must have been too busy with Dinah.

- And what did you say? - I Scratch my hair, messing them up. Camila keeps her vision on her cell phone.

-I said you were with me. That we had dinner together and we were doing adult things. - Normani speaks softly, having the curious look of some guests and a brave Camila. Oops.