Chapter 4

My head was spinning. Today's events pass through my mind all the same time. Every kiss, every touch, every moan, seemed too unreal. I had sex with Camila Cabello. If someone told me that about 4 days ago I would laugh, but now everything seemed real and too good to be true. I had a contract with Camila Cabello to have sex. Of course I knew what It meant to be a dominant and submissive. It involved slaps, toys and sex that I had never done before. But she said she was going to help me, so I try to relax. When I get home, there's no one and I was starving. With everything going on with Camila I forgot to eat, even though I ate something different.

I take a long shower, thinking about what I had gotten myself into,Camila was extremely fragrant. I put some clothes and sit on the couch, determined to watch TV and relax, but I'm stopped by my cell phone. It was Drake.

- Hello.

- Lauren Jauregui! - He screams.

- Yes, that's me.

- Don't play dumb! Can you explain to me why you didn't come to work today? I needed your help adjusting some things in the scenery.

- What? - I speak confused. - But I thought I was fired.

- Fired? Why?

Oops. He didn't fire me, even though I was arrested because of breaking into Camila's house?

- I thought that with what I did you would fire me.

- What did you do?

- Um, nothing. - I chose not to say anything, since Camila didn't.

- You'd better show up tomorrow or you'll really be fired!

And he hangs up, making me confused as hell. Camila didn't say anything, but why? I shake my head and go to the kitchen to make something to eat. While I make coffee, I see my messages. There were some from Ally asking how I was doing, James doing the same, and Zach cursing me out as irresponsible. I can still smell Camila's Chanell perfume on my body, which is intoxicating. I was reading a book and when I check the time it's already 3 p.m. and my cell phone rings again. Camila.

- Hello. - I answered embarrassed.

- Hello Lauren, how are you? - She speaks formally.

- Well, how about you?

- I'm fine. I'm just calling to let you know that my friend Normani will pick you up at your house to look at some things for the contract. And you are invited to come to my house tonight.

- Is she coming now?

- Yes. I gave her your number and she will call you letting you know that she has arrived. See you later, Lauren. - And she hangs up suddenly. Was she going to sending a friend to meet me to look things over about the contract? Would it be a class on Dominant and Submissive? I decide to get dressed, since the girl is coming here, I get blue jeans, All Stars, a Harry Potter blouse, comb though my hair and that's it.

Normani called me about 15 minutes later, telling me to come outside. I run down the stairs and the moment I walk out the door I see a beautiful woman standing near a convertible. She is beautiful, had black hair full of curls and an exuberant body. She wore a tight black dress and heels, looking at me with a look of curiosity.

- Are you Lauren?

- Yes.

- Get in the car. We have a lot of things to do.

She opens the car door for me, it's the first time I'm riding in such a luxurious car. Normani starts to drive and soon we are driving through the streets of LA.

- Why did Camila call you to teach me things?

Normani laughs. - It's not to teach. I'm going to change your look, put you in a gym. Camila wants you in good shape.

- Um, did she tell you what we're doing?.

- Yes. There's no secrets between us. But don't worry, okay? I'm here to help you. You can trust me.

I confirm with a head nod. Normani parks in front of a Barney's store. As soon as we entered, a blonde woman comes up to us, she seemed to know Normani, because she calls her Miss. Hamilton and talks about previous visits.

- I want you to choose beautiful clothes for her, Cintia, pointing at me. - Camila wants her perfect.

- Come here dear. - Cintia takes my hand and takes me to a corner of the store, separating various clothes, such as pants, blouses, jackets and everything else. I try on various clothes, and Normani gives her opinion, practically taking everything. She asks Cintia to choose new underwear and tops also, and I get shy when they make me walk wearing ripped jeans and a crop top, showing off my abdomen.

- Camila was right about you. Your tattoos are sexy. - My cheeks catch fire as Normani laughs. She was being very nice to me. After an endless choice of clothes, Normani and I left Barney's carrying several bags. She says she will leave everything at my house as soon as she drops me off at Camila's house.

She takes me to an optician and asks him to take off my glasses and give me contact lenses. I get a little upset about having to take off my glasses, but Normani reassures me, saying that I looked prettier without glasses, because my green eyes stand out more. Normani also takes me to a hairdresser.

- Let's dye it black. What do you think, dear? - A guy named Pietro, who had already cut some of my hair asks, and Normani confirms.

- Dye it black, Pietro. Camila's orders.

Soon Pietro was dyeing my hair, and I wondered why Camila wanted me to change so much. Pietro finishes and I look at myself in the mirror. It didn't look like me. It looked like another girl. I was hot, I had to admit it.

- Perfect. - Normani says smiling. - Now go change, it's almost time for dinner with Camila. - She hands me black jeans she bought, a Metalica shirt, and a black jacket, which I recognize as mine.

- Did Camila return it? - I ask while I get dressed.

- Yes. She said it looks better on you.

Pietro gives me some last touches and we get into Normani's car. Soon she's driving to Camila's house.

- Try to relax, okay? - She says, when she realizes that I'm shaking. - You already know each other a little. Everything will be fine.

- Okay. - I speak, and we arrive at Camila's house. I get out of the car and Normani doesn't accompany me. - Aren't you coming in?

- No. Tonight is yours. See you later, Lauren.

Sighing, I go to the door, ringing the doorbell. Camila wearing a beautiful black dress, with an impressive neckline.

- Good evening, Lauren.

- Good evening, Camila.

- Come in. We have a lot of things to do.

I look around the house and stop in the hall. Camila is standing behind me, staring at me with a hungry look. She lowers her eyes at my body, biting her lips.

- You look wonderful. Your eyes are beautiful. I almost want to pick you up and take you to my room and never let you out of there.

I try to contain the nerve I feel when I hear this. - Then do it. - I murmur.

She closes her eyes, and sighs. - I wish I could, but we have to solve some things. I'll let you eat me later, and it will be all night. - I walk to the kitchen, extremely hot and bothered wondering what it would be like. The night was going to be long and fucking hot.