Chapter 14

I couldn't keep my hands to myself, I wish I could touch as much as possible. Normani drove like a madman through L.A.'s traffic, cutting cars and accelerating non-stop. I couldn't stop touching her, squeezing her thighs, running my hand over her hair, kissing her neck. I know I should stop, I was distracting her, but my desire was greater.

- We're going to my house, okay? - She talks flusterly.

- All right, no matter where, as long as I'm with you.

The brunette smiles openly, taking advantage of the fact that the signal is red to be able to give me a kiss, which soon became a heated kiss, until the cars behind start honking. We drive away in the midst of laughter as she starts to  drive like a crazy woman again. Normani stops in front of a beautiful tall building, entering into the garage, which was full and silent. We jump out of the car, hold hands and go to the elevator that was there. Both she and I were smiling and laughing, without containing our excitement. The elevator is empty and I take this opportunity to put my body in front of hers and my hands on her hip. She looks at me full of expectation, and I correspond to her, smashing our eager lips. Normani kisses too well and puts my hands around her. The elevator opens and Normani seems to wake up, pulling me out of it, stopping in front of a door.
- Don't mind the mess, okay?

I shake my head with her words as I roll my eyes. Normani's house was impeccable, there wasn't an outfit or book scattered like mine. There was a large leather sofa in the middle of her living room, an interconnected pantry and kitchen, all very spacious, although Cabello's house is bigger, but fuck it. I have my back to Normani, evaluating her photos, which were so many with several girls.one even with Camila who looked younger, who as incredible as it may seem was smiling, and I feel hands around my abdomen, scratching, and closing my eyes, taking in the touch. Normani puts her head between my neck, kissing me and I turn around to face her.

- Take off that blouse. -Her hands grab the waistband of my jeans and pulling them off. Her eyes are black as if it was possible to see desire in her eyes I could see it. I take off my blouse, exposing my body, I was wearing a black top and Normani runs her eyes through my body and tattoos.

Her fingers go through my abdomen, touching my bird tattoo, grabbing my arms and rubbing them, which felt very good. She leans over me, kissing my collarbone, putting her hands on my back and putting her lips on me.

- Let's go to my room. -taking my hand and guiding me down the hallway, giving me the vision of her ass, which was delicious. I can't wait to be able to get in her.

Normani's room was large, with a box bed right in the center. There were several photos again, a door that should be the closet, since Normani loves clothes. She stops in the middle of the room, giving me a sexy look and still looking at me she begins to take off her clothes, pulling her cropped shirt and then her jeans. Holy shit! She is very hot! Normani wore a red lingerie set, which highlighted her skin and body, which by the way looks delicious. Her breasts are full, her belly tone, her thighs are thick, just waiting for me to squeeze them.

- You're are hot. - I approach running my hand on her belly, putting my hands on her hip. while we kiss I pass my hands behind her back, I go down slowly until I get to her ass with whatever courage I have I squeeze it.

- Hmm. - She moans when she feels me squeezing her buttocks hard. God, that ass is fucking delicious.

- Her ass is delicious. - I sigh when I take her lips and she shakes my hands that were on her.

Her hands explore my body, going down and reaching the waistband of my jeans, then going to the zipper. She goes down and unbuttons then, taking off my pants and leaving me only with white Calvin Klein boxers, because I'm very horny my member marks the fabric. Normani runs her eyes through my boxer licking her tongue and laughing.