Chapter 16: I Can't Love Both of You

Liam's POV:

Best night of my life, by far. After I kissed her, we sat down on the blanket, talked and ate the mini deserts that were in the basket. It was perfect. She was perfect. I still can't believe how she acted to Danielle though. It's amazayn how she didn't get mad. I don't know how I'll react when I see Danielle. We haven't seen each other in months. Part of me still misses her. Oh get a grip Liam. You found someone else. Then I realized it. I wasn't over Dani and I still loved her. Not as much as I loved Lauren though. But close. Oh no what am I going to do? Eek!

"Liam? Babe? Liam?" someone said. It was Lauren. I was too lost in my thoughts about Danielle. Ugh, stop thinking about Danielle. "I think we should leave now,"

"Okay," I answered. She helped me pack up the blanket and stuff. We got into my car and drove off towards Harry's flat. About twenty minutes later, we both hopped out and went to the front door.

"They're back!" Zayn screeched in a sing-songy voice. He tackkled me into a bear hug and so did the rest of the boys. Oh by the way, I forgot to mention. There's kinda a Ziam thing going on. No like Larry Stylinson, but like best mates thing. The girls attacked Lauren and bombarded (s/c) with questions. After the screeching and hugging, there stood in front of me,

Danielle Peazer.

"Liam?" she whispered. I nodded and she ran up to me and hugged me. That hug lasted longer than it should have.

"I missed you," I mumbled into her hair which was straightened surprisingly.

"Me too," she replied. Oh no, I forgot about Lauren. We pulled away and I looked at Lauren who was grinning happily and standing next to Lisa.

"Umm, Jess. Can I talk to you. Privately?" I asked earning several confused looks from the lads and the girls.

"Uhh sure I guess," Jessie answered. I walked into the hallway and she followed.

"I'm still in love with Dani," I whispered. Her mouth dropped open.

"You broke up with her months ago!" she retorted. "Wait, give me a second."

She ran off back to the others and whispered something in Danielle's ear. Please tell me she isn't telling her. Oh gosh...........

Jessie's POV

He still loved her.......... I ran away from him and up to Danielle.

"Do you still have feelings for Liam?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes,"she said hesitantly. "I miss him. Seeing him with another girl hurts. Sorry, I know Lauren's your best friend but,"

"It's okay. Something is going on, and I have a feeling I know what's up. I'll tell you when I figure it out. Just promise me Danielle, that no matter what happens we will always have each other's back. You, El, Cimorelli, Cali4nia Girls, One Direction. Together, forever and always." I answered proud of myself I thought of that. She just nodded and waved me away and then talked to Eleanor. I went back to Liam.

"You didn't tell her did you?" he asked.

"Nope" I answered popping the p. "Liam, promise me no matter what happens in the future, that we always have each other's back. Danielle, El, Cimorelli, Cali4nia Girls, One Direction. Together, forever and always." I repeated what I told Danielle. He nodded too but then

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don' know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful." My band's voices, Cimorelli's voices, and One Direction's voices drifted up from my pocket. My phone was ringing.