Chapter 18: Liam James Babe, YOU CAN'T SKATEBOARD!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

ADD TO LIBRARY

FAN

READ MY NEW STORY, IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS!!!!!!!

•••••••••

Liam's POV

The girls convinced me to go skateboarding with them. I suck. They tried to teach my but ended up failing. Lauren was cracking up so hard. I fell like, 7 billion times on my butt, trying to fit in. (Get it?) Anyways, my bum hurt really bad!

"Are we done yet?" I complained. The girls just started laughing and nodded, so we headed back. Our flight to New Zealand (For you @AbFabXx) is at eleven and it's 9:20 right now. Luckily, none of the girls unpacked thoroughly , and the boys and I already packed before they got here. Yay babe yay! (If you have read my other story you will find reference to "yay baby yay!". It's just a random thing that I keep writing up.)

We walked through the door and guess what. No one was awake. Yeah, it was crazy.

"Wake Up!" Jess yelled. Man, she's loud. Suddenly we heard doors slamming and feet running.

"Hiii!" Louis screamed.

"Heyy!" Dani replied. God we're cray cray. And now I sound gay....

"Anyways.... pack up!!!!! We're leaving soon for New Zealand!" I demanded. There was a chorus of yays. Soon after everyone was ready, we got into he car.

"I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal, drive us there!" Niall yelled. That was his way of telling Paul to hurry up. Finally we got to the airport we went through security and all that, we almost missed out flight. Actually, we wouldn't have cause it's a private jet but still....

Dani's POV

The flight to NZ was boring. Everyone mostly slept. We harmonized a bit and practed WMYB, LWWY, and 1Thing. We sound really good.

"To all passengers, your flight will be over in a few minutes. We are landing in New Zealand in five minutes." a voice over the speaker said. Boo Yeah!!!!!!!!! We're here!!!!! We got off the planes and retrieved our bags.

"Come on guys! We have a show tonight and it's 3:00 in the p.m.!!!!" Paul yelled.

Whoa, we have a show at five!!!!!!!! We better start getting ready and cleaned up!

••••••••

A/N: DON'T KILL ME!!!! It has been almost two months since I have updated this fic. I have not been off Wattpad as some of you may know. I have been reading stories and I published a new story, It's Been 2 Years so I'll have that link in the comments below. Read It!!!! The reason I didn't update this fic is because I was busy and had severe WRITERS BLOCK!!!!! No one, and I mean NO ONE entered my contest and I was stuck!!!!!!!!!! So please don't kill me!!!! This chappie is extremely short as if it's past 11:30 p.m. PCT and I'm tired plus I have a test tomorrow. Not to mention a Student Council meeting and talking to the faculty about something. Ugh!!!!!!! Anyways, sorry again and I hope you understand. Read IB2Y or else!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

xxcim1Dluverxx

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

ADD TO LIBRARY

READ IB2Y